Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That daft punk line audibly made me go "oooooooo :ohhh:" When I first heard it :wow:
:mjlol:Listen. shyt was like watching a Tyson fight.

Somebody said that the reason they wear the masks is so they can go out and just be regular citizens freely. I asked in another thread, has anyone actually seen Aubrey since? Kendrick knew that nikka was gon hafta go into hiding.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
All celebs do this. Rapper will peep baddy at a basketball front row and tell his assistant to send her a note that he wants to fukk her. Same with bf basketball players. Not discounting what Drake has done but sending people out to scoop women up is something they all do.
Ofc, but have you seen the vid of the Toronto highschooler who said Drake was bagging his baddest classmates?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Ofc, but have you seen the vid of the Toronto highschooler who said Drake was bagging his baddest classmates?
One thing that complicates this is that in Canada age of consent is 16. So depending on the ages what he did is legal in Canada. :sadcam: It’s also an out for Drake.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
orly.jpg
A sex pest and a fakkit. :scust:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
One thing that complicates this is that in Canada are of consent is 16. So depending on the ages what he did is legal in Canada. :sadcam: It’s also an out for Drake.

Man, it’s not even about legal or illegal. It’s about the optics. No moral or upstanding man is ever approaching a 16 year old female beyond asking for something at a store or asking for directions…

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

MONDAY, MAY 06, 2024​

Blind Item #7

This A/A- rapper and his producer friend are struggling to sell tickets for their arena tour. Expect another diss track or three to try and boost sales.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They always wear helmets.
I had no idea this mulatto was running round in masks....

shyt..I wanna run around in skull face paint on some Vodou Joker shyt:banderas:

And yes...Imma def be out and about doing legal degenerate shyt...and by legal I mean my sex workers will be 25 and up and not working with sex traffickers and we not having sex tho....so I don't how it would be a problem anyway.

I'm against sex:youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All celebs do this. Rapper will peep baddy at a basketball front row and tell his assistant to send her a note that he wants to fukk her. Same with bf basketball players. Not discounting what Drake has done but sending people out to scoop women up is something they all do.

They don't all invite high schoolers to the crib..