Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

The R&B Groceries singer with the cute Japanese name wants to stay out of the beef between the Canadian rapper and the Butterfly MC. People are already doing deep dives into their associates because of the disses. She told the both of them about the ring that hurt her, her sister, the dollar sign rapper with the green eyes, the Romeo and Juliet child actor/singer and the boy band. The ring is still led by the Jehovah Witness pred with the thin beard and the butch Taz man-lady. The poor R&B singer has Stockholm Syndrome and is still being controlled them. She is worried about what her abusers will do to her if anything she told the rappers is even alluded to in the beef. The Butterfly MC hates her abusers because she wasn’t the only one they hurt. Look into their history with the musician he made the Tinted music. This musician is one half of the Silk duo.
While I do think this is bullshyt jhene aiko does have history with kendrick and TDE so I wouldn't be surprised one bit if she was involved in the build up to this beef

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I really want the tea on why all these artists flipped on Drake at the drop of a hat. It's really crazy how they just decided it's time to get him the fukk up out of the culture.
@((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL your Diddy post was interesting. Not that I believe it 100% but there has to be a unifying figure or force that made this happen. We need that info.

REAL6

All Star
Daps
GIkWbZqbUAAVJjI.jpg:large

orly.jpg

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Can't look at that All the Dogs cover art the same, let along the deluxe artwork :huhldup:

On select tour dates in various cities, Drake started leaving his hotels wearing different dog masks, including one resembling a doberman and another as a bulldog, to promote For All the Dogs.

Drake-072323-01-abd1ed5e89eb47fdb75aac7fc99a3e72.jpg

You better walk around like Daft Punk. :lupe:

@ 3:00 there's a tweet from the own of TSR suggesting Drake might sue Kendrick, "😂". :comeon:

This, sending cease and desists, this shyt is not the culture. #theynotlikeus

Marcus Houston and them?!
Jhene had a baby for Omarion's brother.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
On select tour dates in various cities, Drake started leaving his hotels wearing different dog masks, including one resembling a doberman and another as a bulldog, to promote For All the Dogs.

Drake-072323-01-abd1ed5e89eb47fdb75aac7fc99a3e72.jpg

You better walk around like Daft Punk. :lupe:

@ 3:00 there's a tweet from the own of TSR suggesting Drake might sue Kendrick, "😂". :comeon:

This, sending cease and desists, this shyt is not the culture. #theynotlikeus

Jhene had a baby for Omarion's brother.
That daft punk line audibly made me go "oooooooo :ohhh:" When I first heard it :wow:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Exactly. This was a video from 2001

All celebs do this. Rapper will peep baddy at a basketball front row and tell his assistant to send her a note that he wants to fukk her. Same with basketball players. Not discounting what Drake has done but sending people out to scoop women up is something they all do.

Last edited: