Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
A lot of them do. It's not a known secret. Tyga openly had an onlyfans with one, them young money guys were moving funny. Meek got banged out by diddy. Nicki is a prostitute and coke head. They all run together.

There's a ritual in the industry where they mix fake women with bbls with real women in them sex parties. Drake probably was outted.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
A lot of them do. It's not a known secret. Tyga openly had an onlyfans with one, them young money guys were moving funny. Meek got banged out by diddy. Nicki is a prostitute and coke head. They all run together.

There's a ritual in the industry where they mix fake women with bbls with real women in them sex parties. Drake probably was outted.

Popoff how you know all this shyt? This sounding like them Illuminati videos that was popping on youtube years ago :skip:

Please do not bring up Katt Williams

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
There's nothing necessarily wrong with him having his team bring women to him but what's sick about it is it looks like there's high school girls involved if you are to believe people in Toronto...

Another reason why he's a Pedo
My understanding is that the point of leaking a video beating your meat "to push his agenda" is so that your associates who get girls for you can just ask them if they've seen it without him having to illegally send it to them. Like bait.

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
HOOOOOOOOLD THE FUKK UP!!!

White boy called it on his podcast in 2019- said Drake “likes em young like R Kelly and will be going down in 5 years”!!!

If it isn’t time stamped, 1:49:00.
It’s like 3-4min of them going back and forth about Drake and Kellz and Drake going down soon once the word gets out

That's Shane Gillis the comedian? Wow

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Popoff how you know all this shyt? This sounding like them Illuminati videos that was popping on youtube years ago :skip:

Please do not bring up Katt Williams
katt-williams-mmm.gif

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I love how the Secret Society of the Brehs is all over this :wow:

This shyt must resonate as true because we're close to 500 posts in and mostly no one is calling cap or posting tin foil smilies.

I will just say that years ago I worked as a newspaper reporter covering crime and courts. I covered some pedo cases and had to read the details of the search warrants. The search warrants were strictly text, but they described what was on the CP videos that they found. The only way I can describe the feeling I got reading it is that it felt like the devil was in the room.

I got similar vibes the other night when I started going through that Reddit.

Spooky.