Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This is obviously about Jhene and her sister but what the fukk are they trying to say?
Jhene told kendrick and drake about a pedophile ring in the music industry. She was one of many artists who were abused by them, but she's scared what they'll do to her if either drake or kendrick drops any hints towards it.

Kendrick is out for revenge against them also cause someone else was harmed by them. Not sure how anderson .paak fits in but I guess they're saying he was harmed too :patrice:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jhene told kendrick and drake about a pedophile ring in the music industry. She was one of many artists who were abused by them, but she's scared what they'll do to her if either drake or kendrick drops any hints towards it.

Kendrick is out for revenge against them also cause someone else was harmed by them. Not sure how anderson .paak fits in but I guess they're saying he was harmed too :patrice:
Didn’t his lil get pregnant young? Maybe that’s why he told Bron to keep the fan away.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
200w.gif

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
this is a new one. I'm assuming everyone just clout chasing now. Can't believe anything moving forward.
when I went down the Reddit blind item rabbit hole a lot of people said yes things have been exposed on the blind items several times but also a lot of things on there have been fabricated too. It’s just sticking to drake because he has done weird shyt. I truly believe Kendrick made the disses out of the blind items. He don’t have no hidden info on drake or it would be out. He’s saying he’s exposing drake because it’s right morally well if that’s the angle save these kids from drake and drop the info.