Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Daps
no lie all this shyt got me feeling funny inside :scust: you hope none of this is true but everything is just a little too convenient

why is this industry so dark? wtf be going on once you get that money?
Imagine having access to anything and everything all at once. Some peoples character makes that a recipe for disaster.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Whatever it takes to get fame and fortune and be one of the top artists of all time....Imma do it. I'd sacrifice my mother, father and stepmama. IDGAF. IM PLAYING TO WIN DAMMIT :hubie:
I love your art but right now if you blew up you’d be closer to George Condo. He’s successful though. You are being you but the influences show just like in his work. Not that potential to be even more unique doesn’t exist. My opinion, maybe I’m wrong. If he sees it on George’s work. I don’t think I’d be the only one.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I love your art but right now if you blew up you’d be closer to George Condo. He’s successful though. You are being you but the influences show just like in his work. Not that potential to be even more unique doesn’t exist. My opinion, maybe I’m wrong. If he sees it on George’s work. I don’t think I’d be the only one.

I have no influences in my art. I just listen to the voices and copy the visions I see.

I do like alot of artist's work, and when I get more materials I'm gonna unleash the beast.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
How do you post embeds?

Supposedly this kid deleted fron tiktok

This remind me of that vlad interviews with I forgot who said that Ll cool j, slick Rick and other rappers would pull up on a highschool. Get the best looking girls.

Anybody else remember? It was a thread on it like a year or two ago.