Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Bro that thread was crazyyy then I went to check the thread later on and it was gone.

I remember dude saying there’s a pic with Rihanna with nut on her face or some shyt and it’s in plain sight and i don’t think nobody found the pic but dude said it’s out there for everyone to see lol.

I think It was Beyonce by the pool with jay. After this

Bf_aI3VIcAAF53q.jpg

But i may be wrong and this was just one of the mentions

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
"Nothing to see here. Kendrick is just making it up" - Coli cornballs who think Drake is their life line to getting p*ssy
I mean if Drake is involved then by default Kendrick is to considering the level he is at

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You replied to the other poster like you knew it to be true so I asked you. I tried to look it up myself because we have the address to the house and it would be easy to see if it’s a lie or not. But it seems to me they don’t have an offender registry up there like we do so it seems like people are spreading rumors as the truth.

i thought u may know something we don’t by the way you were talking

Edit don’t take it the wrong way I’m not saying your spreading misinformation. its only the police can see canadas database it’s not public. So something isn’t adding up

See you said this but if there’s no offender registry up there like it is here how can u know there is 13 registered offenders using the address.
I told you how I'd go about solving the mystery. Who's in Drake's crew? Google them...?

I don't actually listen to him, so I'm no help on the names. I flee screaming from the room to avoid him. We pay for Sirius, primarily, to avoid him. :skip:

But if you know, I'll spend some time googling them...?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@Piff Perkins read the thread on Reddit. This is why J Cole probably bowed out. He was told legit shyt and that’s why he couldn’t sleep. I wouldn’t sleep either. Kendrick is fukking with something bigger than hip hop.

If allegations against Drake are true and he’s charged then J Cole deserves an apology.

This also explains why so many rappers distanced themselves from Drake. From Nas and all them unfollowing him to Jay being silent. Actually most of the legends are. Nas to my knowledge hasn’t said shyt. Jay hasn’t despite this being the biggest feud of the past twenty years. They are quite quiet. It’s also why most legends didn’t mock Cole for bowing out. That was mostly rap fans and those (probably) not in the know like 50 and Kanye - both of whom are loud mouths. They know and have given Jermaine a pass because this goes beyond rap. Notice that guys like Lupe who were talking crap before. I could be wrong but even he’s silent about this beef now.

They know.

p*ssy ass J Cole bowed out bc he can't hang musically :mjlol: . Everybody talking LSA exposals when LSA got a long ass thread on Cole and it ain't good news :sas2:

Both Kendrick and Drake dropped bars about how they each either didn't want Cole to shine or did him dirty. The truth somewhere in between and shyt not so friendly like he feels :sas1:

Everybody overlooking those for the more headline grabbing bars and posting memes about oh he carefree on his bike