Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
p*ssy ass J Cole bowed out bc he can't hang musically :mjlol: . Everybody talking LSA exposals when LSA got a long ass thread on Cole and it ain't good news :sas2:

Both Kendrick and Drake dropped bars about how they each either didn't want Cole to shine or did him dirty. The truth somewhere in between and shyt not so friendly like he feels :sas1:

Everybody overlooking those for the more headline grabbing bars and posting memes about oh he carefree on his bike
Not surprising. They’re both more competitive than him, in that regard. He may be positive but he’s still competition and they’d still want him out the way.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Not surprising. They’re both more competitive than him, in that regard. He may be positive but he’s still competition and they’d still want him out the way.

This another excuse for Cole :mjlol: . He just as competitive, spent his whole career especially the last couple years rapping about how people can't fukk with him

Put out a diss track to Wale for being depressed and suicidal :dead: but public apologizing to Kendrick over some "you really not better than me" bars :russ:

Can't make this shyt up

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This another excuse for Cole :mjlol: . He just as competitive, spent his whole career especially the last couple years rapping about how people can't fukk with him

Put out a diss track to Wale for being depressed and suicidal :dead: but public apologizing to Kendrick over some "you really not better than me" bars :russ:

Can't make this shyt up
What you want me to say? I was literally only commenting on the bold.

Things aren’t as friendly as he made it out to seem. I agreed.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What you want me to say? I was literally only commenting on the bold.

Things aren’t as friendly as he made it out to seem. I agreed.

I just can't stand the passes people give this dude :martin:. Like his fake deep ass is above it all

At one point or another I was a stan for all of these guys, it makes it so much easier to see how full of shyt they all are :mjlol:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I just can't stand the passes people give this dude :martin:. Like his fake deep ass is above it all

At one point or another I was a stan for all of these guys, it makes it so much easier to see how full of shyt they all are :mjlol:
They are…entertainers…they all FOS lolol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The fact that Kendrick mentioned the tape leak and said he did in on purpose to further their agenda. And this same site mentioned that before as well :picard:.....I always thought his response was odd. Like no shame at all. Dude is a legit fukkin weirdo lunatic. Openly doing sex acts in public for this cult he's apart of. Praise kendrick for exposing this devil. :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The fact that Kendrick mentioned the tape leak and said he did in on purpose to further their agenda. And this same site mentioned that before as well :picard:.....I always thought his response was odd. Like no shame at all. Dude is a legit fukkin weirdo lunatic. Openly doing sex acts in public for this cult he's apart of. Praise kendrick for exposing this devil. :wow:

Can't look at that All the Dogs cover art the same, let along the deluxe artwork :huhldup:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Kendrick say about the leak?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What did Kendrick say about the leak?
Listen to meet the grahams. He basically lays everything out in that verse to his mom

I been in this industry twelve years, I'ma tell y'all one lil' secret
It's some weird shyt goin' on and some of these artists be here to police it
They be streamlinin' victims all inside of they home and callin' 'em tender
Then leak videos of themselves to further push their agendas

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics