Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

April? :mjlol:

Come on man, people been making remarks about him dating young girls forever. The Stranger Things girl shyt was at least 3 years ago, the teen girl on stage was at least 10. Lots of these gossip sites run a million bait ass blog entries like this on every celeb possible, don't give them credit for that one liner "prediction", we ALL predicted it

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HOOOOOOOOLD THE FUKK UP!!!

White boy called it on his podcast in 2019- said Drake “likes em young like R Kelly and will be going down in 5 years”!!!

If it isn’t time stamped, 1:49:00.
It’s like 3-4min of them going back and forth about Drake and Kellz and Drake going down soon once the word gets out

Nothing like pro-black rapper fans posting nothing but strange white boys all day to prove a nonexistent point

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

White boy called it on his podcast in 2019- said Drake “likes em young like R Kelly and will be going down in 5 years”!!!

It’s like 3-4min of them going back and forth about Drake and Kellz and Drake going down soon once the word gets out

The hell

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
lol which album cover?
:snoop:I can't remember, not a big fan. I'm trynna google, but apparently she has more than one pic fitting the description. :skip:

This ain't it, tho. I think it's too recent.

rihanna-for-fenty-skin-v0-cklcoz7il3qa1.jpg

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was telling you the absolute truth.

I mentioned how this middle aged white woman tried to get me to go to NYC for a Russell Simmons “event” when I was younger. Of course I said no when I realized this broad was buttering me up and complimenting me every time she saw me, only to finally hit me with that. Kept asking if I wanted to go to NY and stay at her place so that my friends and I could be in the city while going to shows, etc. I was like “why tf does this broad think I want to stay in a stranger’s home”? She thought dropping his name would make the Black girl say “omg yes!” FOH

They say whatever to lure ppl in. Some ppl are down and can handle the lifestyle, like the guy you chauffeured for the weekend. Other ppl get hooked on drugs/alcohol because they can’t handle it. Other ppl get knocked off because they have a big mouth or they know too much.

You have sick ppl all around in every industry. But especially entertainment and politics. Smh

:wtf::wtf:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:lupe: