Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
HOOOOOOOOLD THE FUKK UP!!!

White boy called it on his podcast in 2019- said Drake “likes em young like R Kelly and will be going down in 5 years”!!!

If it isn’t time stamped, 1:49:00.
It’s like 3-4min of them going back and forth about Drake and Kellz and Drake going down soon once the word gets out

Drake obviously planted this evidence to trap kendrick, he's playing the long game.

:troll:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:lupe: A post from the og reddit thread

It bring new meaning to the line “bytches you fukk aren’t real woman” Dot is not talking about trans but literal female dog.
ECE97006-0-C0-F-420-A-8-EB5-82-D48-ED3-CA8-F.png

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I wonder of the art world is like that :lupe:
You kidding? Many artists and photographers use women as their muses. Plus many artists are churned out for profit meanwhile they’re owned by millionaires and billionaires that own the museums. Picasso fukked 9999 broads, breh. And they did a lot of things on the hush hush and got away with the unimaginable.

I used to have a mentor and they turned me out. Any time, any day, and wasn’t paid shyt. They will abuse and use until you’re no longer valuable. Didn’t care. The same is true for entertainment. They use the young and hopeful as mincemeat so we can achieve our dreams. It’s why I left New York and why I’ve lived an existential existence ever since.

Before you go out to NJ sharpen you sense for vultures.

Photography in particular has a long history of abuse and white people using other cultures for profit. A few years back the most famous photography Collective, Magnum, was on fire for its history of using minors in photographs.

Be grateful you and I aren’t female.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
@Thick_Necc_Jenkins I suggest you and everyone in this thread listen to Pink Floyd's album Wish You Were Here and in particular, the money shot: the song Have A Cigar. It's a warning to all artists. The album cover shows a young man meeting an exec on fire. I worked alongside a former HBO exec and as I was being aired out as I defended myself from abuse I was blamed for treating her poorly because she's a woman.

They use your labor, your hope, your heart, and then stab you in back.

It's a hell of a start, it could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team[

The word "team" is used a lot and you'll be doing everything yourself as expected of you as if you're a lifeless mannequin. It's a cycle of abuse and I've experienced it firsthand.

A lot of these execs don't give a fukk about art. They care about money and what they can get out of you. When you're doing being of use you're fukking gone.

I'm not saying to not pursue your dreams. Go for it. But keep four eyes open.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
@Thick_Necc_Jenkins I suggest you and everyone in this thread listen to Pink Floyd's album Wish You Were Here and in particular, the money shot: the song Have A Cigar. It's a warning to all artists. The album cover shows a young man meeting an exec on fire. I worked alongside a former HBO exec and as I was being aired out as I defended myself from abuse I was blamed for treating her poorly because she's a woman.

They use your labor, your hope, your heart, and then stab you in back.

The word "team" is used a lot and you'll be doing everything yourself as expected of you as if you're a lifeless mannequin. It's a cycle of abuse and I've experienced it firsthand.

A lot of these execs don't give a fukk about art. They care about money and what they can get out of you. When you're doing being of use you're fukking gone.

I'm not saying to pursue your dreams. Go for it. But keep four eyes open.

Whatever it fukking takes :hubie:

Daps
He was telling you the absolute truth.

I mentioned how this middle aged white woman tried to get me to go to NYC for a Russell Simmons “event” when I was younger. Of course I said no when I realized this broad was buttering me up and complimenting me every time she saw me, only to finally hit me with that. Kept asking if I wanted to go to NY and stay at her place so that my friends and I could be in the city while going to shows, etc. I was like “why tf does this broad think I want to stay in a stranger’s home”? She thought dropping his name would make the Black girl say “omg yes!” FOH

They say whatever to lure ppl in. Some ppl are down and can handle the lifestyle, like the guy you chauffeured for the weekend. Other ppl get hooked on drugs/alcohol because they can’t handle it. Other ppl get knocked off because they have a big mouth or they know too much.

You have sick ppl all around in every industry. But especially entertainment and politics. Smh
You not lying at all. I worked at an entertainment related place for like 4 months and shyt was weird. Not exactly the same situation as you but after a while they got the memo I'm not into that shyt and I can't be tempted cause idgaf about celebrities like that. I don't care about parties either and I don't drink or do drugs so they realized it was a waste of time.

Feel like entertainment after a while these folks realize "I have money and popularity, so now I can have whoever, whenever" and when you start going down that path I truly believe 'regular' shyt don't satisfy you. Big reason I have no issue believing any of this shyt and I don't worship famous people because I don't know them or their character. Dude I worked under was cool though but some folks that passed through had horrible vibes.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You kidding? Many artists and photographers use women as their muses. Plus many artists are churned out for profit meanwhile they’re owned by millionaires and billionaires that own the museums. Picasso fukked 9999 broads, breh. And they did a lot of things on the hush hush and got away with the unimaginable.

I used to have a mentor and they turned me out. Any time, any day, and wasn’t paid shyt. They will abuse and use until you’re no longer valuable. Didn’t care. The same is true for entertainment. They use the young and hopeful as mincemeat so we can achieve our dreams. It’s why I left New York and why I’ve lived an existential existence ever since.

Before you go out to NJ sharpen you sense for vultures.

Photography in particular has a long history of abuse and white people using other cultures for profit. A few years back the most famous photography Collective, Magnum, was on fire for its history of using minors in photographs.

Be grateful you and I aren’t female.
Whatever it takes to get fame and fortune and be one of the top artists of all time....Imma do it. I'd sacrifice my mother, father and stepmama. IDGAF. IM PLAYING TO WIN DAMMIT :hubie:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Can you show us the real image? I thought Kendrick photoshopped that to drive home a point in his diss.
:skip: Yeah, let me just text Kendrick rq.

I do believe the sex pest tags have been added, but Kenny been on point with it so far and he's not the habitual liar here, so...

We could try to populate the list, tho. Its either the entourage, or a single event where those types were invited, or some combo of the two.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
:skip: Yeah, let me just text Kendrick rq.

I do believe the sex pest tags have been added, but Kenny been on point with it so far and he's not the habitual liar here, so...

We could try to populate the list, tho. Its either the entourage, or a single event where those types were invited, or some combo of the two.
You replied to the other poster like you knew it to be true so I asked you. I tried to look it up myself because we have the address to the house and it would be easy to see if it’s a lie or not. But it seems to me they don’t have an offender registry up there like we do so it seems like people are spreading rumors as the truth.

i thought u may know something we don’t by the way you were talking

Edit don’t take it the wrong way I’m not saying your spreading misinformation. its only the police can see canadas database it’s not public. So something isn’t adding up

Last edited:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
*fukk all that gif*
Drake been pedophile adjacent for at least a decade. His house literally has 13 sex offenders registered there using his address. :camby:
See you said this but if there’s no offender registry up there like it is here how can u know there is 13 registered offenders using the address.

Last edited: