Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He was telling you the absolute truth.

I mentioned how this middle aged white woman tried to get me to go to NYC for a Russell Simmons “event” when I was younger. Of course I said no when I realized this broad was buttering me up and complimenting me every time she saw me, only to finally hit me with that. Kept asking if I wanted to go to NY and stay at her place so that my friends and I could be in the city while going to shows, etc. I was like “why tf does this broad think I want to stay in a stranger’s home”? She thought dropping his name would make the Black girl say “omg yes!” FOH

They say whatever to lure ppl in. Some ppl are down and can handle the lifestyle, like the guy you chauffeured for the weekend. Other ppl get hooked on drugs/alcohol because they can’t handle it. Other ppl get knocked off because they have a big mouth or they know too much.

You have sick ppl all around in every industry. But especially entertainment and politics. Smh
Yea on the last trip I gave him to a hotel in Irvine. He said he had two model chics waiting for him. Before he left he asked if I wanted to join and I was like nah I'm good :hubie:.....never heard from him again and didn't want to.

First night I picked back him back up from a party and he came with an older white couple. Before he got out the car he looked at me and said "I'm bout to fukk his wife" :lolbron: .....I was just like :mjlol: .....But I could tell the things he said about the industry were legit. He showed me pics of different execs in the game. He just knew too many little details. Said he been in it his whole life and moved out to dubai permanently cause they paid too well out there. I could tell he seen some things but he seemed like a solid dude overall. But that's when I knew the industry is full of demons. But it was still cool to know if you navigate properly you don't have to go down that path.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yea on the last trip I gave him to a hotel in Irvine. He said he had two model chics waiting for him. Before he left he asked if I wanted to join and I was like nah I'm good :hubie:.....never heard from him again and didn't want to.

First night I picked back him back up from a party and he came with an older white couple. Before he got out the car he looked at me and said "I'm bout to fukk his wife" :lolbron: .....I was just like :mjlol: .....But I could tell the things he said about the industry were legit. He showed me pics of different execs in the game. He just knew too many little details. Said he been in it his whole life and moved out to dubai permanently cause they paid too well out there. I could tell he seen some things but he seemed like a solid dude overall. But that's when I knew the industry is full of demons. But it was still cool to know if you navigate properly you don't have to go down that path.
I wonder of the art world is like that :lupe:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
HOOOOOOOOLD THE FUKK UP!!!

White boy called it on his podcast in 2019- said Drake “likes em young like R Kelly and will be going down in 5 years”!!!

If it isn’t time stamped, 1:49:00.
It’s like 3-4min of them going back and forth about Drake and Kellz and Drake going down soon once the word gets out

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

My lady works in production and can confirm that some weird shyt goes on in Hollywood.

I've been to a few wrap parties, and the following after party. It's all true. All of it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

White boy called it on his podcast in 2019- said Drake “likes em young like R Kelly and will be going down in 5 years”!!!

It’s like 3-4min of them going back and forth about Drake and Kellz and Drake going down soon once the word gets out

"Nothing to see here. Kendrick is just making it up" - Coli cornballs who think Drake is their life line to getting p*ssy

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

save this before it gets scrubbed from the internet