Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr llama likes them young, fresh and green without no hair inbetween huh? :picard:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I made this post two years ago and I still stand by it. I knew dude wasn't bullshytting by how adament he was.
He was telling you the absolute truth.

I mentioned how this middle aged white woman tried to get me to go to NYC for a Russell Simmons “event” when I was younger. Of course I said no when I realized this broad was buttering me up and complimenting me every time she saw me, only to finally hit me with that. Kept asking if I wanted to go to NY and stay at her place so that my friends and I could be in the city while going to shows, etc. I was like “why tf does this broad think I want to stay in a stranger’s home”? She thought dropping his name would make the Black girl say “omg yes!” FOH

They say whatever to lure ppl in. Some ppl are down and can handle the lifestyle, like the guy you chauffeured for the weekend. Other ppl get hooked on drugs/alcohol because they can’t handle it. Other ppl get knocked off because they have a big mouth or they know too much.

You have sick ppl all around in every industry. But especially entertainment and politics. Smh

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
He was telling you the absolute truth.

I mentioned how this middle aged white woman tried to get me to go to NYC for a Russell Simmons “event” when I was younger. Of course I said no when I realized this broad was buttering me up and complimenting me every time she saw me, only to finally hit me with that. Kept asking if I wanted to go to NY and stay at her place so that my friends and I could be in the city while going to shows, etc. I was like “why tf does this broad think I want to stay in a stranger’s home”? She thought dropping his name would make the Black girl say “omg yes!” FOH

They say whatever to lure ppl in. Some ppl are down and can handle the lifestyle, like the guy you chauffeured for the weekend. Other ppl get hooked on drugs/alcohol because they can’t handle it. Other ppl get knocked off because they have a big mouth or they know too much.

You have sick ppl all around in every industry. But especially entertainment and politics. Smh
I hope they don't try me

Daps
There was a thread in TLR Celebrity Blind Items type shyt .Most of thread came true :ohhh:
Bro that thread was crazyyy then I went to check the thread later on and it was gone.

I remember dude saying there’s a pic with Rihanna with nut on her face or some shyt and it’s in plain sight and i don’t think nobody found the pic but dude said it’s out there for everyone to see lol.