Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2018​

Blind Item #3

This foreign born A+ list singer/rapper was told by multiple people yesterday that if he wanted to have someone killed, they would do it. Our A+ lister has firmly said no, and that he knows other ways to get back at people.

reddit

:lupe: Is that why Kendrick mentioned Turks specifically??
Also on that reddit post you see drake used a Roman numeral scheme by using the number 10 in his verse 3 times. 10 as we know is X in Roman numeral.

Might be a reach. But Kendrick on "not like us" said

One, two, three, four, five, plus five, ayy
Devil is a lie, ay

Which people assumed meant he was gonna drop 10 songs. But he might have been just flipping the roman numeral scheme back on him. To reference X.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:lupe: A post from the og reddit thread

It bring new meaning to the line “bytches you fukk aren’t real woman” Dot is not talking about trans but literal female dog.
I personally think he was saying they confuse themselves with real woman cause they're little girls. Little girls you've manipulated into believing they're grown woman.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I personally think he was saying they confuse themselves with real woman cause they're little girls. Little girls you've manipulated into believing they're grown woman.
No, he definitely was, but layers, tho. We know he's skilled enough. He didn't waste a single word.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Also on that reddit post you see drake used a Roman numeral scheme by using the number 10 in his verse 3 times. 10 as we know is X in Roman numeral.

Might be a reach. But Kendrick on "not like us" said

One, two, three, four, five, plus five, ayy
Devil is a lie, ay

Which people assumed meant he was gonna drop 10 songs. But he might have been just flipping the roman numeral scheme back on him. To reference X.

Could be that or it could be somebody offered to have Pusha wacked in 2018 around the height of Story of Adidon, my guess would be the Pig Pen Man

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The XXX/Drake thing got me :ohhh:

I’m aware of the theory and speculation out there about Drake being involved but I thought it was bullshyt because it’s Drake….he wouldn’t have the heart to do something like that.

But now…..it looks spooky :patrice:
See, I don’t understand that line of thinking.

Babe, the guy in the cubicle next to you could poison you simply because you got the promotion he wanted, attention from the coworker he wanted, etc. Regular ppl do that shyt every day across the globe. A man with millions on the line is def capable

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I made this post two years ago and I still stand by it. I knew dude wasn't bullshytting by how adament he was.

I used to drive for uber and one day I picked up some African dude who was from Dubai. Picked him up from a gated community and drove him around socal to underground sex parties and shyt. No homo but dude asked me to be his personal driver for the weekend. Paid me hundreds up front then hit me when he needed a lift. He showed me pics of himself with Dubai princes and everything. Anyway dude got to talking and was telling me how 90% of rappers in the industry suck dikk for fame. He named some names but I'm not gonna air em out. Also said the biggest female artists you know sell the ass in Dubai.

Apart of me thought he was bullshytting but he really had pics with legit dudes out there so I know he was in the mix for real. This was shortly after xxx got clapped. I remember mentioning that shyt and he looked me dead in the eye and said they "took that boy out". He didn't expound on it so I left it alone. But it was mad odd that this older African dude was that adament about it. Seems like you either play ball in that world or you get dealt with. Or if you make a deal then renege. I know most things are prolly bullshyt conspiracy theories. But I do believe there's a demonic underworld within that industry that these artists willingly partake in. They just don't know what they're really signing up. I don't think they're being forced into it. I just think some of em are so desperate for fame and they're willing to do anything to get it. That's why I'm good with my regular life. fukk all that shyt. I don't want no parts of that world.