Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Have no doubt that Drake took advantage of the low age of consent (16 I think) in Canada
It's still nasty

My ppl from one side are from Canada and I asked my uncle one time, RIP, about how ppl feel if a 16 ye old gets fukked by an older dude there if they 16

He looked at me like I was stupid and said what do you think?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2018​

Blind Item #3

This foreign born A+ list singer/rapper was told by multiple people yesterday that if he wanted to have someone killed, they would do it. Our A+ lister has firmly said no, and that he knows other ways to get back at people.

People just don't understand what's all going on. First of all subtly dissing people you paid to have killed is huge in drill rap which has become the most popular over the past few years. YoungBoy, Durk, Young Thug, etc, etc... but most importantly 21 Savage.

I'm dry snitching, but this is Reddit so idc. They've all paid people in their hood to go kill someone on their opps team.

Then they make songs subtly referencing it, so if you know, you know. Drake really doesn't have actual opps, but X was his only one.

And Drake definitely jumped on this gang rap trend. What was the biggest song off of CLB? Knife Talk, the hook of which was "Gang shyt that's all I'm on".

Drake raps a bunch of refs to X on this song too, notably "Beef is live, spoiler alert, this n**** dies" and "Voodoo curse, it got him while I flew to Turks" Drake was in Turks the day X was killed. His tour right after was called "Assassination Vacation".

Anyway, when X was alive apparently he put out a $500,000 hit on Drake, hence the lines in I'm Upset. Also X went on a live and talked wild about Drake and his mom months before he was killed. Right after that live, 600Breezy, Chicago BD and Drake dikkrider, said he had been asking Drake if he could kill X for him, but Drake would say no, and then after that Live, Drake just shrugged.

So some people definitely killed X to score points with Drake. Also Mob Ties is another direct reference to the situation, where Drake says "Louis bags I'm exchange for body bags" and talks about his connection with J Prince, well know gang head.

I could spend all day on the subtle references Drake makes about X, but one last one is the line "[I paid] Half a million for his soul, he's my nemesis." referencing the half a million, and one of the last things X posted on his IG was that if he died Drake was the one who orchestrated it and then he called Drake his nemesis.

I know it's hard for people to understand the guy from Degrassi could do this, but literally all you need is like 10 to 50,000 dollars and you can get a hit done if you know the right people.

reddit

:lupe: Is that why Kendrick mentioned Turks specifically??
I think it's a known secret. And I think it's one of the main motivations for Kendrick wanting to finish him.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Feel like it mighta been coming but obviously he can't just openly accuse somebody of murder. But plenty of people have dropped hints. And Kenny said the rabbit hole gets way deeper. And remember Kendrick loved x.

kendrick-lamar-on-17-by-xxxtentacion-v0-txtwd384y84a1.jpg

I was looking at this album art. Then I see the words You are not alone....

isn't that what Kendrick says in one of the songs after the michael jackson bar? :patrice:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Maaaan. I hope this isn’t the end of the beef

As a matter of fact, if Kendrick is sitting on evidence, he should join him in jail :ufdup:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I was looking at this album art. Then I see the words You are not alone....

isn't that what Kendrick says in one of the songs after the michael jackson bar? :patrice:
That's also a Michael Jackson song. But we already know k dot is all about entendre's. There's a reason he chose that specific Michael song. Kendrick is a genius. He really left bread crumbs throughout this whole beef for everyone to put the pieces together:wow:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@Piff Perkins read the thread on Reddit. This is why J Cole probably bowed out. He was told legit shyt and that’s why he couldn’t sleep. I wouldn’t sleep either. Kendrick is fukking with something bigger than hip hop.

If allegations against Drake are true and he’s charged then J Cole deserves an apology.

This also explains why so many rappers distanced themselves from Drake. From Nas and all them unfollowing him to Jay being silent. Actually most of the legends are. Nas to my knowledge hasn’t said shyt. Jay hasn’t despite this being the biggest feud of the past twenty years. They are quite quiet. It’s also why most legends didn’t mock Cole for bowing out. That was mostly rap fans and those (probably) not in the know like 50 and Kanye - both of whom are loud mouths. They know and have given Jermaine a pass because this goes beyond rap. Notice that guys like Lupe who were talking crap before. I could be wrong but even he’s silent about this beef now.

They know.
It is eerily silent. It seems like something else is going on beneath the surface.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Allegedly drake's been making girls eat out of dog bowls and all other kinds of shyt :picard:

Some even said drake himself gets cozy with actual members of #dogset
full
:lupe: A post from the og reddit thread

It bring new meaning to the line “bytches you fukk aren’t real woman” Dot is not talking about trans but literal female dog.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2018​

Blind Item #3

This foreign born A+ list singer/rapper was told by multiple people yesterday that if he wanted to have someone killed, they would do it. Our A+ lister has firmly said no, and that he knows other ways to get back at people.

People just don't understand what's all going on. First of all subtly dissing people you paid to have killed is huge in drill rap which has become the most popular over the past few years. YoungBoy, Durk, Young Thug, etc, etc... but most importantly 21 Savage.

I'm dry snitching, but this is Reddit so idc. They've all paid people in their hood to go kill someone on their opps team.

Then they make songs subtly referencing it, so if you know, you know. Drake really doesn't have actual opps, but X was his only one.

And Drake definitely jumped on this gang rap trend. What was the biggest song off of CLB? Knife Talk, the hook of which was "Gang shyt that's all I'm on".

Drake raps a bunch of refs to X on this song too, notably "Beef is live, spoiler alert, this n**** dies" and "Voodoo curse, it got him while I flew to Turks" Drake was in Turks the day X was killed. His tour right after was called "Assassination Vacation".

Anyway, when X was alive apparently he put out a $500,000 hit on Drake, hence the lines in I'm Upset. Also X went on a live and talked wild about Drake and his mom months before he was killed. Right after that live, 600Breezy, Chicago BD and Drake dikkrider, said he had been asking Drake if he could kill X for him, but Drake would say no, and then after that Live, Drake just shrugged.

So some people definitely killed X to score points with Drake. Also Mob Ties is another direct reference to the situation, where Drake says "Louis bags I'm exchange for body bags" and talks about his connection with J Prince, well know gang head.

I could spend all day on the subtle references Drake makes about X, but one last one is the line "[I paid] Half a million for his soul, he's my nemesis." referencing the half a million, and one of the last things X posted on his IG was that if he died Drake was the one who orchestrated it and then he called Drake his nemesis.

I know it's hard for people to understand the guy from Degrassi could do this, but literally all you need is like 10 to 50,000 dollars and you can get a hit done if you know the right people.

reddit

:lupe: Is that why Kendrick mentioned Turks specifically??

"If he held his tongue on that Live he'd be alive again, damn "

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps