Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This shyt is deeper than rap :ohhh:
Yup
Stans ain't caught up yet

Dudes arguing whether he's an ebebophile when the evidence is there

Dude under the microscope now

He going to get done worse than R Kelly

Engaging in this battle was dumb as hell
He was going to go down anyway but this will hurry it up and turn public opinion against him

Last edited:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Groovy baby, let me break it down for ya!

So, imagine this: Drake, the suave Canadian rapper, struts his stuff on the scene like he's the shagadelic king of the North. Dutchavelli? Oh, he's like Porta Papi, you know, slick and smooth, with a touch of that international flair.

Now, picture this: Birdman, the big cheese, the top dog, the boss man himself, he's calling the shots. He's the one pulling the strings, making sure everything runs like a well-oiled machine.

But wait, there's more! Kendrick, the butterfly rapper, he's got something up his sleeve. He's like a caterpillar ready to bust out of his coc00n and show the world his true colors. He's got secrets, baby, and he's ready to spill the beans. Particularly to the Canadian wheelchair Rapper Drake.

So buckle up, baby, 'cause it's gonna be one heck of a ride!"

This is wild, they were talking about kendrick bringing ovo down a month before it happened, and they knew exactly why he was bringing him down too.

:patrice:
The crazy thing was this all came out on the site before Push Ups... So Like That was only out at this time. NOTHING about grooming was even out. That angle wasn't even out by kdot's team... 3rd april was blind item. Push Ups leaked on the 13th

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The crazy thing was this all came out on the site before Push Ups... So Like That was only out at this time. NOTHING about grooming was even out. That angle wasn't even out by kdot's team... 3rd april was blind item. Push Ups leaked on the 13th
This what I wanna know

I believe @Nuuko and Coolee indicated that
TDE had video but it would be censored
And that they got it from the blind item site

So Drake really had women drinking out of dog bowls?

And if so, how did that shyt get taken down without spreading everywhere

Why we ain't hear about shyt from LSA? They know EVERYTHING

And if Kendrick spilled, then I'm assuming he knows feds know or he's willing to look like a piece of shyt for not doing anything about it

Or maybe he just found out

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This what I wanna know

I believe @Nuuko and Coolee indicated that
TDE had video but it would be censored
And that they got it from the blind item site

So Drake really had women drinking out of dog bowls?

And if so, how did that shyt get taken down without spreading everywhere

Why we ain't hear about shyt from LSA? They know EVERYTHING

And if Kendrick spilled, then I'm assuming he knows feds know or he's willing to look like a piece of shyt for not doing anything about it

Or maybe he just found out
Where is the blind item about dog bowls? im hearing about this video being around ye... also today is last day i give this my attention.. too much haram activities for my soul lol

Daps
It’s quite possible the fake info fed from Drake’s camp was a red herring or just a piece of the overall dirt Kendrick was gonna lay out

I tend to believe Kendrick when he says stuff like the “rabbit hole goes deeper I promise”

If attorneys got involved it’s possible they don’t want evidence leaking that can be used in an active case or investigation :manny:

Drake gets to lick his wounds and bow out gracefully with the Heart Part 6 and Kendrick’s camp is cool with it because they know they’ve already won the public battle

Now all that’s left is for Kenny to deny the DV allegations and baby drama and he comes out of this without a scratch

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Plenty of people around k dot said there were videos to come. And they would need to be censored. Pretty positive Kenny let that known as a warning. Not on some rap beef shyt. But if anything were to happen to him that evidence is coming.

Think that's why pretty much everything went silent before drake dropped. Like people deleting tweets. Even 50 stopped covering it completely. shyt is spooky. Then drake drops that song basically saying whatever man I'm out. I don't wanna fight anymore. He knew dot wasn't bullshytting. Think both camps talked behind the scenes like this is going to get bloody. And Aubrey knows Kendrick isn't just some nobody he can take out like xxx. He knows if something happens to Kendrick his own life is in danger as well. He don't want that issue. But Kendrick already put the wheels in motion and that's all that matters.

Kendrick is the GOAT :wow: .....he been telling us from day 1 he does this all for god. The culture gotta come together and protect him now.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Engaging in this battle was dumb as hell
He was going to go down anyway but this wl hurry it up and turn Publix opinion against him
They make it seem like Kendrick was gonna force his hands regardless if Drake responded to "like that". It seems like it was never about the big 3, Kendrick really feels like drake is a predator who should die for the shyt he's done.

This really might be deeper than rap

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of people around k dot said there were videos to come. And they would need to be censored. Pretty positive Kenny let that known as a warning. Not on some rap beef shyt. But if anything were to happen to him that evidence is coming.

Think that's why pretty much everything went silent before drake dropped. Like people deleting tweets. Even 50 stopped covering it completely. shyt is spooky. Then drake drops that song basically saying whatever man I'm out. I don't wanna fight anymore. He knew dot wasn't bullshytting. Think both camps talked behind the scenes like this is going to get bloody. And Aubrey knows Kendrick isn't just some nobody he can take out like xxx. He knows if something happens to Kendrick his own life is in danger as well. He don't want that issue. But Kendrick already put the wheels in motion and that's all that matters.

Kendrick is the GOAT :wow: .....he been telling us from day 1 he does this all for god. The culture gotta come together and protect him now.
Do you have any tweets that reference the videos?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't think anyone could've predicted the turn this beef would take, this site is spooky as fukk.

We laughed at Cole but he probably knew this shyt ain't got NOTHING to do with proving who had the best pen.