Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Kendrick is the GOAT :wow: .....he been telling us from day 1 he does this all for god. The culture gotta come together and protect him now.
I'm telling you now, if Drake ends up caught up in some sex trafficking shyt a few years from now, I'm declaring kendrick the GOAT hip hop artist ever.

Exposed the biggest rapper in the world as a predator and took down a sex trafficking ring with complex rhyme structures.

:wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This what I wanna know

I believe @Nuuko and Coolee indicated that
TDE had video but it would be censored
And that they got it from the blind item site

So Drake really had women drinking out of dog bowls?

And if so, how did that shyt get taken down without spreading everywhere

Why we ain't hear about shyt from LSA? They know EVERYTHING

And if Kendrick spilled, then I'm assuming he knows feds know or he's willing to look like a piece of shyt for not doing anything about it

Or maybe he just found out
The way the people talk about it on that site makes it sound like kendrick recently found out and was gonna expose it.

They probably don't have videos of anything illegal, just shyt that would damage Drake's character. Like making black women eat out of dog bowls.

Remember how kendrick alluded to Drake having a weird fetish for degrading black women on meet the Grahams? I feel like Kendrick might have video footage of that.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
nikkas writing fan-fiction now
You’re a dummy.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing was this all came out on the site before Push Ups... So Like That was only out at this time. NOTHING about grooming was even out. That angle wasn't even out by kdot's team... 3rd april was blind item. Push Ups leaked on the 13th

:ohhh: :ohhh: