Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This shyt got weird to me when Jack Dorsey publicly supported Kendrick on Twitter.

Reposting "Meet The Graham's" with "Truth vs Lies" and then reposting They Not Like Us
Dot gonna need some high level support so I'm not mad at it. Thankfully he has connections of his own. And money for protection. But never know what devil's to trust in this world.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
bruh anyone can make these
i can make a blind item about anyone who posted in this thread that they have 4 fat booty midgets chained to the cement walls of their basement and post it on one of these anonymous sites lol
while i do think drake moves nasty with rotating diff women in and out of his bedroom
trafficking is a whole different beast that requires proof not just some people on a random anonymous website saying drake does crazy shyt

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy just shared it

It's gonna hit before the end of the day
Fighting the good fight bro! Has he got a big following? Big business still on here? He def can blow it up. Feel like someone needs to get this kicked off... the thing is the connections to the british rappers could also bring alot of people off because british rap scene are generally arent worried about getting cancelled..

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i can make a blind item about anyone who posted in this thread that they have 4 fat booty midgets chained to the cement walls of their basement and post it on one of these anonymous sites lol
The trick is making what you post a valid report in mainstream media a few months later.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree man alot are sketchy, but i think the site has validity in some cases given its history of sharing info way before they became mainstream:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fighting the good fight bro! Has he got a big following? Big business still on here? He def can blow it up. Feel like someone needs to get this kicked off... the thing is the connections to the british rappers could also bring alot of people off because british rap scene are generally arent worried about getting cancelled..

He doesn't have a huge following but imma turn it up in a fewx

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But it seems like alot of these predictions actually happened. Everything they said about puffy happened, and this kendrick shyt is playing out exactly how they said it would a month ago.

That's not strange to you??

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
But it seems like alot of these predictions actually happened. Everything they said about puffy happened, and this kendrick shyt is playing out exactly how they said it would a month ago.

That's not strange to you??
Yeah gossip sites have a lot of before hand info

If dudes is leaking shyt out of Drake's camp, someone probably snitching too

Last edited: