Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Plenty of people around k dot said there were videos to come. And they would need to be censored. Pretty positive Kenny let that known as a warning. Not on some rap beef shyt. But if anything were to happen to him that evidence is coming.

Think that's why pretty much everything went silent before drake dropped. Like people deleting tweets. Even 50 stopped covering it completely. shyt is spooky. Then drake drops that song basically saying whatever man I'm out. I don't wanna fight anymore. He knew dot wasn't bullshytting. Think both camps talked behind the scenes like this is going to get bloody. And Aubrey knows Kendrick isn't just some nobody he can take out like xxx. He knows if something happens to Kendrick his own life is in danger as well. He don't want that issue. But Kendrick already put the wheels in motion and that's all that matters.

Kendrick is the GOAT :wow: .....he been telling us from day 1 he does this all for god. The culture gotta come together and protect him now.
They need to send that shyt to the police or post

Disgusting

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
drake pedo allegations been around for years, kendrick was the first one to put them in a song

the #1 thing people need to realize is that Drake is a proven liar and nothing he says can be trusted unless he is providing some kind of verifiable evidence.

sadly a bunch of his ov hoe street team run around just treating anything he says like gospel.
This is chatty patty though bro. And I wanted Kendrick to crush Drake. But if we are being objective

Neither provided any proof, but Kendrick basically echoed twitter and other people's disses towards drake without any new information. Really loved seeing Kendrick keep his foot on drake's neck though, man was spitting. if it's just bars vs bars, and the allegations of some seriously heavy and dark shyt aren't true... then you gotta Drake points for getting jumped and not getting knocked out.
Pusha had Drake dropping press releases and coppin pleas on his next songs :russ:

Amazing week for rap

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
bruh anyone can make these
i can make a blind item about anyone who posted in this thread that they have 4 fat booty midgets chained to the cement walls of their basement and post it on one of these anonymous sites lol
while i do think drake moves nasty with rotating diff women in and out of his bedroom
trafficking is a whole different beast that requires proof not just some people on a random anonymous website saying drake does crazy shyt
I been seeing that site for YEARS
And it's been right too often.
Which is why I was hoping Kendrick took it there.
Still can't believe it.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Plenty of people around k dot said there were videos to come. And they would need to be censored. Pretty positive Kenny let that known as a warning. Not on some rap beef shyt. But if anything were to happen to him that evidence is coming.

Think that's why pretty much everything went silent before drake dropped. Like people deleting tweets. Even 50 stopped covering it completely. shyt is spooky. Then drake drops that song basically saying whatever man I'm out. I don't wanna fight anymore. He knew dot wasn't bullshytting. Think both camps talked behind the scenes like this is going to get bloody. And Aubrey knows Kendrick isn't just some nobody he can take out like xxx. He knows if something happens to Kendrick his own life is in danger as well. He don't want that issue. But Kendrick already put the wheels in motion and that's all that matters.

Kendrick is the GOAT :wow: .....he been telling us from day 1 he does this all for god. The culture gotta come together and protect him now.
This is a biased take if we are being 1000% honest. Drake was closer than we give him credit. I still haven't heard Kendrick say he didn't hit his fiances and the kid was his.

Euphoria was the peak though, this nikka Kendrick is too cold with the pen. I expected Kendrick to knock drake out though which didn't happen, we still got the win though

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
They need to send that shyt to the police or post

Disgusting
Maybe already have. But we'll see. This is only the beginning. The internet on his ass now. I'm sure the feds watching as well and may have been watching him for years. Also remember the og pushups had that line about Diddy then he deleted it.

Then mysteriously Diddy made that post a couple days ago and turned on the comments after having his comments off for months. And he's been saying all along he's taking everybody down if he has to. Can't say for sure if it's connected but it's a wild coincidence. In the middle of the craziest rap beef in history. "you gonna make me bring back puff".....everything dot says has double meanings. But who knows.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Maybe already have. But we'll see. This is only the beginning. The internet on his ass now. I'm sure the feds watching as well and may have been watching him for years. Also remember the og pushups had that line about Diddy then he deleted it.

Then mysteriously Diddy made that post a couple days ago and turned on the comments after having his comments off for months. And he's been saying all along he's taking everybody down if he has to. Can't say for sure if it's connected but it's a wild coincidence. In the middle of the craziest rap beef in history. "you gonna make me bring back puff".....everything dot says has double meanings. But who knows.

I doubt it
They gang members

And I aint know Diddy posted

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Brehs suddenly discovering blind items is the most hilarious thing in the world. This shyt been floating around about this Chester the Canadian _____________ for awhile now.

The worst ones don’t ever get revealed so they are a little harder to find via a search engine. So whatever you’re seeing is amongst the more mild. I’m sure there’s probably some Tiktok account out there who has all of them.

My girl is into blind items. crazy days is supposedly one of the best from what I remember.
crazy days and nights is the best one i know of. it's run by a lawyer who seems to know how to not get sued. lol

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is chatty patty though bro. And I wanted Kendrick to crush Drake. But if we are being objective

Neither provided any proof, but Kendrick basically echoed twitter and other people's disses towards drake without any new information. Really loved seeing Kendrick keep his foot on drake's neck though, man was spitting. if it's just bars vs bars, and the allegations of some seriously heavy and dark shyt aren't true... then you gotta Drake points for getting jumped and not getting knocked out.
Pusha had Drake dropping press releases and coppin pleas on his next songs :russ:

Amazing week for rap
Drake (and OVO) has already shown himself to be a liar about other things, including hiding 1 child. there are videos of Drake kissing teenage girls.

this is not chatty patty shyt, this is facts. if Drake denies things, his word is not enough, he needs actual evidence. he can start with all his claims that he set Kendrick up with fake intel, that would be easy to have receipts on. that's all you need to know.

Last edited: