Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has twitter picked this up yet? Blind items are pretty big on tik tok and reddit but twitter hasnt picked this up yet.. Reddit thread on kendricks sub is getting big but twitter is where this will blow up..

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Piff Perkins read the thread on Reddit. This is why J Cole probably bowed out. He was told legit shyt and that’s why he couldn’t sleep. I wouldn’t sleep either. Kendrick is fukking with something bigger than hip hop.

If allegations against Drake are true and he’s charged then J Cole deserves an apology.

This also explains why so many rappers distanced themselves from Drake. From Nas and all them unfollowing him to Jay being silent. Actually most of the legends are. Nas to my knowledge hasn’t said shyt. Jay hasn’t despite this being the biggest feud of the past twenty years. They are quite quiet. It’s also why most legends didn’t mock Cole for bowing out. That was mostly rap fans and those (probably) not in the know like 50 and Kanye - both of whom are loud mouths. They know and have given Jermaine a pass because this goes beyond rap. Notice that guys like Lupe who were talking crap before. I could be wrong but even he’s silent about this beef now.

They know.
nikkas writing fan-fiction now

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the story has been around for years (whether this source is legit is in question for sure - MTO is the most questionable site ever), but drake saying he made up this info and dropped it out of nowhere to steer kendrick down the wrong path is hilarious

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
"Groovy baby, let me break it down for ya!

So, imagine this: Drake, the suave Canadian rapper, struts his stuff on the scene like he's the shagadelic king of the North. Dutchavelli? Oh, he's like Porta Papi, you know, slick and smooth, with a touch of that international flair.

Now, picture this: Birdman, the big cheese, the top dog, the boss man himself, he's calling the shots. He's the one pulling the strings, making sure everything runs like a well-oiled machine.

But wait, there's more! Kendrick, the butterfly rapper, he's got something up his sleeve. He's like a caterpillar ready to bust out of his coc00n and show the world his true colors. He's got secrets, baby, and he's ready to spill the beans. Particularly to the Canadian wheelchair Rapper Drake.

So buckle up, baby, 'cause it's gonna be one heck of a ride!"

This is wild, they were talking about kendrick bringing ovo down a month before it happened, and they knew exactly why he was bringing him down too.

:patrice: