Daps
Just realized koby is a treh

Something felt off..felt way too feminine and wrong

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Just realized koby is a treh

Something felt off..felt way too feminine and wrong
it made every scene awkward b/c without knowing the story, i assumed the general knew he was a girl and was a pedo or some shyt. all of those scenes were uncomfortable. kept waiting for the Mulan reveal

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You were one of those dudes back then refusing to fukk with One Piece because it looked like a Hanna-Barbera cartoon :russ:

Show got me over here looking at clips of the anime and seeing how close it is to the anime :snoop:

Me watching the anime is getting closer to a reality :francis:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished it. Enjoyed it way more than I thought I would.

I appreciated the fact that they wanted almost a complete adaptation of the anime instead of simply using the anime as a loose guideline.

The crew's adaptation is really well done. Zoro and Sanji especially. Buggy as well.

Every other character was pretty straight. Although I was confused a bit by the Koby adaptation. At first I was like 'why is he being played by a chick? Is Koby now a female in this show?' I had to look it up and it turns out that actor/actress used to be a chick. I think he's still supposed to be a dude in the show but you never know with Netflix.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I hope they cancel this like they did cowboy bebop since anime fans can never be satisfied. I liked cowboy bebop and y’all had to bytch until they canceled it

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I hope they cancel this like they did cowboy bebop since anime fans can never be satisfied. I liked cowboy bebop and y’all had to bytch until they canceled it
as a huge bebop fan bebop was trash. only good casting was Mustafa as Jet.