HOLLUP!!! Broke Wave The Canadian Prince is BANNED? YEEZUS CHRIST

Daps
@charmander

isn't broek wave that doulja that would buy zilla turkey burgers and drive him to his gym and make sure that his homework was ready?

Last edited by a moderator:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
fukk him and his hood!!!!!! :pacspit:
shot3-o.gif

Where is the link to the thread though? :leon:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't mind him not caring...in fact I dapped him because that was pretty honest(bold) considering the backlash I knew he was going to get but the smiley was in poor taste and it was good move banning him.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
and then the era of controversial dead smileys came upon us.

i didn't see the shyt but it prolly is too soon. prolly.

however there are a lot of other dead people that would make hilarious smileys

por ejemplo:
terry schiavo
jesus
da bytch that OJ killed
pimp c
isaac hayes
and of course left eye's crazy ass.

the list goes on, really. now that i think about it, a lot of people have died.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I'll bet he was asked to remove it, then banned immediately afterwards like I was :rudy:.....I was literally in the middle of deleting that custom smilie after seeing the reply from @Brooklynzson asking me to dead that smilie, and he still banned me

This place is getting more like last-days :hamster: every day. I mean, over a smilie? Really? :why: It's not even a graphic pic; I could understand if Trayvon was bloody or something like that

I'll bet if I made a :deadcac: smilie of an actual dead white guy, I'll bet nobody would complain. Tell me @Brooklynzson , is THAT allowed? No, I'm seriously asking. If it is allowed, then I'll make that one and start using it, since we can't offend precious Trayvon and his stans

Are Zimmerman smilies allowed? Or is that also 'too much'? Again, I'm seriously asking.

I don't care how tasteless the smilie is (I think it's funny just because of that, actually).......it should be allowed. But I'm not God on here, so :yeshrug:
:sitdown:

Last edited by a moderator: