HOLLUP!!! Broke Wave The Canadian Prince is BANNED? YEEZUS CHRIST

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
damn that smiley was classless, I wonder if he just could have been asked to remove it though

However, I don't know much of the facts so i will refrain from jumping to conclusions. It's just a sad day to lose one of the pioneers. RIP Young wavey :rip:

Nope, anybody post that dumb ass smiley gettin banned. Grown men should know better.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope, anybody post that dumb ass smiley gettin banned. Grown men should know better.

gavel.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

bytch ass nikka thought he was in Canada kickin it with his white friends who find that shyt amusing.

"OMG TREYVON MARTIN SMILEY.:gladbron: O BrokeQueer you're not really black black, you know what i mean?" :ld: :laff: :stylin:

This bytch ass nikka cheesin like he just killed Def Comedy jam.

:piss: :rip:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
not just that. you got dudes in higher learning (like that Gang$tarr fakkit) seriously trying to argue the possibility of Zimmerman not being guilty of murder, when the facts bear out nothing but the exact opposite.

i'm :rudy: at the level of c00nery that's tolerated on here.

You forgot to mention his ultra-brave posting about how Obama is a tyrant and how Americans need to "wake up" in order to see the truth about him. I was never a huge fan of his.

On another note, HL is fukking stupid. It's anything but "higher learning." It's just a bunch of conspiracy theorists, extremely weak arguments over religion, and feminists that don't seem to understand their own ideology.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
not just that. you got dudes in higher learning (like that Gang$tarr fakkit) seriously trying to argue the possibility of Zimmerman not being guilty of murder, when the facts bear out nothing but the exact opposite.

i'm :rudy: at the level of c00nery that's tolerated on here.

This subforum is worse than HL. Some of the self-hating remarks I've seen here are :mindblown:

Daps
You forgot to mention his ultra-brave posting about how Obama is a tyrant and how Americans need to "wake up" in order to see the truth about him. I was never a huge fan of his.

On another note, HL is fukking stupid. It's anything but "higher learning." It's just a bunch of conspiracy theorists, extremely weak arguments over religion, and feminists that don't seem to understand their own ideology.

:patrice: :whoa:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I wonder if he just could have been asked to remove it though

I'll bet he was asked to remove it, then banned immediately afterwards like I was :rudy:.....I was literally in the middle of deleting that custom smilie after seeing the reply from @Brooklynzson asking me to dead that smilie, and he still banned me

This place is getting more like last-days :hamster: every day. I mean, over a smilie? Really? :why: It's not even a graphic pic; I could understand if Trayvon was bloody or something like that

I'll bet if I made a :deadcac: smilie of an actual dead white guy, I'll bet nobody would complain. Tell me @Brooklynzson , is THAT allowed? No, I'm seriously asking. If it is allowed, then I'll make that one and start using it, since we can't offend precious Trayvon and his stans

Are Zimmerman smilies allowed? Or is that also 'too much'? Again, I'm seriously asking.

I don't care how tasteless the smilie is (I think it's funny just because of that, actually).......it should be allowed. But I'm not God on here, so :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I'll bet he was asked to remove it, then banned immediately afterwards like I was :rudy:.....I was literally in the middle of deleting that custom smilie after seeing the reply from @Brooklynzson asking me to dead that smilie, and he still banned me

This place is getting more like last-days :hamster: every day. I mean, over a smilie? Really? :why: It's not even a graphic pic; I could understand if Trayvon was bloody or something like that

I'll bet if I made a :deadcac: smilie of an actual dead white guy, I'll bet nobody would complain. Tell me @Brooklynzson , is THAT allowed? No, I'm seriously asking. If it is allowed, then I'll make that one and start using it, since we can't offend precious Trayvon and his stans

Are Zimmerman smilies allowed? Or is that also 'too much'? Again, I'm seriously asking.

I don't care how tasteless the smilie is (I think it's funny just because of that, actually).......it should be allowed. But I'm not God on here, so :yeshrug:

:facepalm:

I understand the concept of free speech, but gotdamn have some decency man. I think we all like a lil' less than politically correct humor, but if you can't see what the problem is with that smiley then I don't know what to tell you.

This goes beyond a "precious" Trayvon. Who said he was perfect? Who said he was "precious?" What Trayvon is someone who was followed and murdered for nothing. He has parents who will never see their son again. That kid died and didn't have to. He will never get the chance to graduate HS and see where life would have taken him.

fukk your smiley. Some of you really go too far trying to be shock posters and get a rise out of people. shyt is lame and shows that you have no wit at all. It is also sad that you wrote all that shyt trying to defend such a corny, insensitive, and downright vile picture.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Your "definition" of feminism = everything that is wrong with the world. You are the type of dude who would blame Benghazi on feminism :dead:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

Stop ya bloodclaut cryin

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

I hate you and I hope you die breh.

I really do.

*Puts on Ignore*