HOLLUP!!! Broke Wave The Canadian Prince is BANNED? YEEZUS CHRIST

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the smilie was messed up and he got punished for it. I'm sure @BrokeWave will take his time like a G.

What i'm wondering though is how many of yall chirpin' in here will suddenly get quiet when Broke comes back. :mjpls: I feel like a lot of hands will be hidden when the stones get done being thrown. :mjpls:

:dwillhuh: people are afraid of brokewave

:bryan: fukk that long neck, golf ball fetching, going to school to wait tables ass fakkit @brokewave :pacspit:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Yeah the smilie was messed up and he got punished for it. I'm sure @BrokeWave will take his time like a G.

What i'm wondering though is how many of yall chirpin' in here will suddenly get quiet when Broke comes back. :mjpls: I feel like a lot of hands will be hidden when the stones get done being thrown. :mjpls:

:aicmon:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:dwillhuh: people are afraid of brokewave

:bryan: fukk that long neck, golf ball fetching, going to school to wait tables ass fakkit @brokewave :pacspit:

Hold on friend, lets be friends here. :whoa: Lets be men of peace here.

We didn't throw you in the bushes when you tried to simp and cape for @thoushallhustle . :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Cotdamn not the man @Broke Wave, one of the realest nikkas to do this shyt :wow:

Shoutout to that wavy Canuck Ima send you some piff and a Greendot with $100 on it while you locked up fam :salute:
tumblr_m3b9x0IbXh1qaaib4o1_400.gif

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think everyone agrees the dead Trayvon smiley is despicable and I'm all for conditioning people to make them better people. So in that sense I agree with the ban.

However, I'm allergic to smart dumb self righteousness. If you're gonna judge people on their class and morals, the coli got some serious self-reflecting to do. Is it ok to condone racism, sexism and making fun of people who are suffering or dead unless it concerns a high profile case that many people feel a certain way about? Dead Trayvon means banned but dead Pac and Big is ok 'cause people feel they have the right to criticize them and it was long ago?

Let's talk about these matters on Independence Day brethren..

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Hold on friend, lets be friends here. :whoa: Lets be men of peace here.

We didn't throw you in the bushes when you tried to simp and cape for @thoushallhustle . :mjpls:

I didnt cape for her, she busted up open for us and I just wanted to know why she got so much hate. nikkas was acting like I c/s her lifestyles and most of the dudes what tired to clown me was in her PM box :smugbiden:

Got a couple of videos from chicks on here and I just figured if nikkas would chill the fukk out then they can eat as well, but :manny: more nudes and videos for me I guess