HOLLUP!!! Broke Wave The Canadian Prince is BANNED? YEEZUS CHRIST

Daps
fukk that cac. he deserved to be banned. anyone on this forum that sides with zimmerman or defends his action should be banned. it shouldn't be up for any sort of debate. you either agree that zimmerman needs to be put behind bars for a long time, or you get the fukk out of here. that simple.

there are too many house ******s and straight up cacs on this forum. especially in 'higher learning.'

the fukk is this shyt :what:

folks dappin this shyt, too :snoop:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Everytime I see pic with him and his Dad, I just want to cry. He was just a kid. He was a healthy, bright young man who was slaughtered for no good reason... I can't believe that's funny to anyone...
images
Not so much.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He told me my child should have been aborted a couple days ago.

From that moment, i knew he was living on borrowed time. It had to be him, and im not sorry.

He needs a time out. One minute hes choppin it up with u like you're cool and the next hes telling you he hopes your baby dies. I think hes at odds with himself being a black man on one side but being totally surrounded and influenced by Cacs for the majority of his life. One minute hes actin pro black the next hes sympathizing with cacs. Hes possessed by demonic cac spirits i think. Hopefully he overcomes and cleanses the cac within.

It seems like yesterday he was begging me to help him speak to women because in his mind his confidence was shattered and he was as he self proclaimed, Swagless. Who knew bruh actually had a mental Problem. No wonder a bytch wouldnt give him a fake number let alone a real one. Get better Broke, get better. Come home man. This isnt us. This isnt, you.

:stylin: bytch made Faggit! :pacspit:

:piss::rip:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
he is a highly emotional poster who was severely overrated by the message board crew dikk suckers. REST IN PISS cry baby bytch

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He told me my child should have been aborted a couple days ago.

From that moment, i knew he was living on borrowed time. It had to be him, and im not sorry.

He needs a time out. One minute hes choppin it up with u like you're cool and the next hes telling you he hopes your baby dies. I think hes at odds with himself being a black man on one side but being totally surrounded and influenced by Cacs for the majority of his life. One minute hes actin pro black the next hes sympathizing with cacs. Hes possessed by demonic cac spirits i think. Hopefully he overcomes and cleanses the cac within.

It seems like yesterday begging me to help him speak to women because in his mind his confidence was shattered and he was self proclaimed Swagless. Who knew bruh actually had a mental Problem. No wonder a bytch wouldnt give him a fake number let alone a real one. Get better Broke, get better. Come home man. This isnt us. This isnt, you.

:stylin: bytch made Faggit! :pacspit:

:piss::rip:
God damn :ohhh: