HOLLUP!!! Broke Wave The Canadian Prince is BANNED? YEEZUS CHRIST

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Damn...I'm sure it's a temp ban though.

Broke wave sent me this on skype...

[7/2/2013 4:25:58 PM] principalman1: hey fakkit
[7/2/2013 4:26:02 PM] principalman1: u didnt message me or say shyt hoe ass nikka

Then he got banned. :manny:

Then after he got banned...

[7/2/2013 10:37:07 PM] principalman1: yo
[7/2/2013 10:37:10 PM] principalman1: my nikka
[7/2/2013 10:43:52 PM] principalman1: my nikka

:deadrose:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
We have numerous times

Ive seen it all before... dudes who dont know the first thing about "feminism" using it as some catchall scapegoat

U post your problems with "feminism" and we can talk about the factual errors & logical fallacies behind your POV for the 100th time, today is a slow day for me

No, you haven't. Not even once. Not ever. The best I've seen is a misleading infographic and poorly conceived conclusions about statistics you saw. I responded with sources upon sources upon sources thoroughly informing you on why you're wrong. If you wanna have this argument again, go back to HL and look back on the arguments that you never responded to or simply declared what you set out to prove in response. You'll see again how I posted how feminists actively work against men's interests and perpetuate myths to further their interests.

:manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Damn...I'm sure it's a temp ban though.

Broke wave sent me this on skype...

[7/2/2013 4:25:58 PM] principalman1: hey fakkit
[7/2/2013 4:26:02 PM] principalman1: u didnt message me or say shyt hoe ass nikka

Then he got banned. :manny:

Then after he got banned...

[7/2/2013 10:37:07 PM] principalman1: yo
[7/2/2013 10:37:10 PM] principalman1: my nikka
[7/2/2013 10:43:52 PM] principalman1: my nikka

:deadrose:
Wow, i guess that friend was right. He really is bipolar.

Bidemonic is more like it.
images

O i jested there :gladbron:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
not just that. you got dudes in higher learning (like that Gang$tarr fakkit) seriously trying to argue the possibility of Zimmerman not being guilty of murder, when the facts bear out nothing but the exact opposite.

i'm :rudy: at the level of c00nery that's tolerated on here.

Why can't people be free to be c00ns?

Or have an opinion outside of yours? If someone wants to believe that Zimmerman is innocent that's their prerogative :manny:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'll bet he was asked to remove it, then banned immediately afterwards like I was :rudy:.....I was literally in the middle of deleting that custom smilie after seeing the reply from @Brooklynzson asking me to dead that smilie, and he still banned me

This place is getting more like last-days :hamster: every day. I mean, over a smilie? Really? :why: It's not even a graphic pic; I could understand if Trayvon was bloody or something like that

I'll bet if I made a :deadcac: smilie of an actual dead white guy, I'll bet nobody would complain. Tell me @Brooklynzson , is THAT allowed? No, I'm seriously asking. If it is allowed, then I'll make that one and start using it, since we can't offend precious Trayvon and his stans

Are Zimmerman smilies allowed? Or is that also 'too much'? Again, I'm seriously asking.

I don't care how tasteless the smilie is (I think it's funny just because of that, actually).......it should be allowed. But I'm not God on here, so :yeshrug:

I hate when you fakkits talk about freedom when you have been able to post the way you do and not be banned. A bunch of forums would have banned you like 5000 posts ago. SOHH admins and mods had nikkas banned on site, damn near whip out SOHH ICEY (:whoa: fukk them dudes anyway) but the whole point is yall have freedom and just dont know how to fukking act. No censorship of curse words, yall can say pawg now, yall can get at mods, spam the message board with redundant threads about the same shyt but yet this is not freedom :dwillhuh:

You have freedom but that shyt you pulled with the smiley will not be tolerated, its fukked up and very tasteless even in troll humor. You should have been banned permanently.

btw I reported you :krs::umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I do agree with others saying that The Coli is slowly turning into :hamster:

Every passing day it's like posting in some bizarre digital black East Germany with the mods and their lapdogs acting as the pro-black Stasi. Any dissent is crushed. Any remark against any black figure, even if they are reprehensible like Obama or preening opportunists like Sharpton, or giggling haircuts like Beyonce is banished along with posting privileges and free speech. You must love black people. Always. Forever.

I, for one, think that it is perfectly ok to be a c00n, or to have a crabs in the barrel mentality, and those types of comments are healthy for any message board to combat the descent into groupthink. Communities need a$$holes to keep things fresh.

But that's just my 2 cents :manny: