HOLLUP!!! Broke Wave The Canadian Prince is BANNED? YEEZUS CHRIST

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Wow, i guess that friend was right. He really is bipolar.

Bidemonic is more like it.
images

O i jested there :gladbron:

i am really ashamed at myself that i laughed so hard at this post
:smh:
bidemonic

I hate when you fakkits talk about freedom when you have been able to post the way you do and not be banned. A bunch of forums would have banned you like 5000 posts ago. SOHH admins and mods had nikkas banned on site, damn near whip out SOHH ICEY (:whoa: fukk them dudes anyway) but the whole point is yall have freedom and just dont know how to fukking act. No censorship of curse words, yall can say pawg now, yall can get at mods, spam the message board with redundant threads about the same shyt but yet this is not freedom :dwillhuh:

You have freedom but that shyt you pulled with the smiley will not be tolerated, its fukked up and very tasteless even in troll humor. You should have been banned permanently.

btw I reported you :krs::umad:

if you hadn't posted this, ida dapped it

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Stop ya bloodclaut cryin

I ain't cryin'.

Am I allowed to post the deadcac smilie, or not?

Am I allowed to post a Zimmerman smilie, or not?

Am I allowed to post a smilie of Trayvon alive, or not?

I'm just asking questions and expecting serious answers.

I didn't realize I had to check to see if I was allowed to use certain custom smilies, before actually using them. Now that I know I have to check first, I'll make sure to ask first. That way, can't NOBODY say I knowingly broke any rule........because I damn sure didn't know the coli was pro-Trayvon enough to ban nikkas over a deadtrayvon smilie :rudy:

I'm RIGHT here doing the appropriate thing to avoid another ban, @Brooklynzson ........I'm asking questions first. What's allowed and what's not allowed?

I hate when you fakkits talk about freedom when you have been able to post the way you do and not be banned. A bunch of forums would have banned you like 5000 posts ago. SOHH admins and mods had nikkas banned on site, damn near whip out SOHH ICEY (:whoa: fukk them dudes anyway) but the whole point is yall have freedom and just dont know how to fukking act. No censorship of curse words, yall can say pawg now, yall can get at mods, spam the message board with redundant threads about the same shyt but yet this is not freedom :dwillhuh:

You have freedom but that shyt you pulled with the smiley will not be tolerated, its fukked up and very tasteless even in troll humor. You should have been banned permanently.

btw I reported you

I don't care how you or anyone else feels about it; I think it's funny :manny:.......thanks for sharing your thoughts, though........

And.......you reported me. I guess you think that makes you special, huh? I guess you think nobody has ever reported me before, or will do it in the future over some dumb shyt? Naaaaaaah, that don't make you special, breh.........sorry :heh:

I hate you and I hope you die breh.

I really do.

*Puts on Ignore*

I don't even know who the hell this is..........:what:

I'm just glad he stopped talking; that nikka was creepy :whew:

It must suck being a little-known coli poster........I can't relate, though
mysmilie_3485.gif

Im gonna ask to put movement negged on site since he made it.

Feel free to put ya squad one him as well

OH NOES HE'S GOING TO ADD LITTLE RED BOXES TO UNDER MY POST COUNT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! :damn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll bet he was asked to remove it, then banned immediately afterwards like I was :rudy:.....I was literally in the middle of deleting that custom smilie after seeing the reply from @Brooklynzson asking me to dead that smilie, and he still banned me

This place is getting more like last-days :hamster: every day. I mean, over a smilie? Really? :why: It's not even a graphic pic; I could understand if Trayvon was bloody or something like that

I'll bet if I made a :deadcac: smilie of an actual dead white guy, I'll bet nobody would complain. Tell me @Brooklynzson , is THAT allowed? No, I'm seriously asking. If it is allowed, then I'll make that one and start using it, since we can't offend precious Trayvon and his stans

Are Zimmerman smilies allowed? Or is that also 'too much'? Again, I'm seriously asking.

I don't care how tasteless the smilie is (I think it's funny just because of that, actually).......it should be allowed. But I'm not God on here, so :yeshrug:

it's offensive no matter how you cut it. it's not funny, it's posted to be offensive. your hypothetical dadcac smiley scenario has never happened. most of us understand there's a line and not to cross it just to be edgy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
it's offensive no matter how you cut it. it's not funny, it's posted to be offensive. your hypothetical dadcac smiley scenario has never happened. most of us understand there's a line and not to cross it just to be edgy.

Thats my marcuz :to:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I do agree with others saying that The Coli is slowly turning into :hamster:

Every passing day it's like posting in some bizarre digital black East Germany with the mods and their lapdogs acting as the pro-black Stasi. Any dissent is crushed. Any remark against any black figure, even if they are reprehensible like Obama or preening opportunists like Sharpton, or giggling haircuts like Beyonce is banished along with posting privileges and free speech. You must love black people. Always. Forever.

I, for one, think that it is perfectly ok to be a c00n, or to have a crabs in the barrel mentality, and those types of comments are healthy for any message board to combat the descent into groupthink. Communities need a$$holes to keep things fresh.

But that's just my 2 cents :manny:

Take your bytch ass to st0rmfr0nt then.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Yeah the smilie was messed up and he got punished for it. I'm sure @BrokeWave will take his time like a G.

What i'm wondering though is how many of yall chirpin' in here will suddenly get quiet when Broke comes back. :mjpls: I feel like a lot of hands will be hidden when the stones get done being thrown. :mjpls: