Hol up! Wearing No Show Socks is Flabby and Sick Now?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you think I posted those pics because I thought that shyt was fly…

:mjlol:

Congratulations on not reading. That’s peace.

I was simply showing breh people wear socks with the type of fit he posted.

I personally don’t care what’s on your feet, etc. I was only stating the high sock thing is not new.

:martin:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I got call old in 2016 for wearing no show. They've been out of style for 10+ years

Well it’s quite the conundrum we have here.

Bc yes, no socks with sneakers is a no go. The problem is, sneakers PERIOD are a no go. :heh: So we not even talking about that.

That’s what makes this thread funny. Yall call yourself trendy really you just exposing yourself. And I see yall nggas when I travel :umad: In the Carribean I always notice black couples or brehs as a group :salute:and without fail nggas got on a whole summer linen type fits…..with some bulky ass Bron 15s and thick ass cotton socks :laff: And yall think you clowning US?!?! Foh nggas in 90 degree weather dressed like a small forward

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So it's a trend going on Twitter the past few days where people been gettin roasted for saying they look younger than their age
Saw this tweet and they roasting breh's outfit and shoe choice. I ain't the most stylish person but i didn't know no show socks is considered :flabbynsick:

Funny thing is I saw a pic of my cuz with the same outfit and was bout to cop it the other day lmao. It's from Shein

Did sickly, skinny young brehs make the rules? I dont give damn, I wear what i wanna wear. I just didn't know it's a tell-tale sign that you a certain age if you rockin em. I do see a lot of brehs rockin the higher socks with shorts nowadays, but that aint really my thing with the low cut shoes. Educate me

You can't let them gen z kids get under your skin. with the jokes. They have the worst fashion sense first of all. They are not taste makers. All lengths of socks have a purpose. Warmer weather calls for adjustment. Fashion at it's best still takes into account utility, comfort and function. It's not just about looks. Tube socks don't work with every outfit. A lot of millenials are scared to look washed when they are trying to keep up with people who have no real fashion sense

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of my shorts are above the knees. Y’all outchea in 2000s basketball shorts still?

:dahell:

IMG-9131.webp
You like showing off your thighs breh?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Young generation petty as hell. The internet and social media fried they brain :skip:

Now if you’re not rocking crew socks it’s diabolical :mjlol:

Same dudes dye half they hair burnt orange and the other half red with a man purse :russ:
With half of em rocking painted fingernails with lip piercings, trying to dictate what's hot n what's not. :scust: :what:

I refuse to be cowed by these little halfway zesty hobo must bags who let their white friends call them nikka.

Who spend their free time watching other weirdos on streams for fun.:wtf::snoop:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Any Grown man who follow trends.. especially with socks… is a loser.

Yall talking bout gettin clowned for wearing regular socks?

Dressing like toddlers in spiderman socks talking about “its out of style”.

Kids today wear socks like 80 yr old white men talking about stay with the times grandpa. Foh lmao. There so out of touch with the past they dont even know what worked and what didnt. I feel like they just splash colors on shyt. Ruined rhe sneaker game too. fukking rainbow shoes today.

Lgbt ass nikes with dragon ball z socks. Foh

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Any Grown man who follow trends.. especially with socks… is a loser.

Yall talking bout gettin clowned for wearing regular socks

Dressing like toddlers in spiderman socks talking about “its out of style”.

Kids today wear socks like 80 yr old white men talkinh about stay with the times grandpa. Foh lmao. There so out of touch with the past they dont even know what worked and what didnt. I feel like they just splash colors on shyt. Ruined rhe sneaker game too. fukking rainbow shoes today.

Lgbt ass nikes with dragon ball z socks. Foh
White tube socks bruh :russ:

I didn’t know people still wore those smh. Especially going up your legs in the summer. Man dressing like a 5th grader as a grown man ain’t the move. You’re literally calling people old for wearing no shows while wearing long socks with running shoes? You look old my guy lol.