Hol up! Wearing No Show Socks is Flabby and Sick Now?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
U talking about these

JS-Mens-Michael-Brown_1445x.jpg
Unless you're about to race chariots you need to cover your feet.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're gonna wear no socks, wear no socks. Ankle socks are only acceptable in AF1s. Anything else is insanity.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I'm sure the same kid clowning that fit is going to come out the house at some point with calf high socks on and goddamn crocs. And then when he's 30 someone's gonna be like ewww you still have on crocs and calf high socks on..

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
nikkas out her lookin like diabetic boomers with these high ass socks trying to say its lit

next theyre gonna say you're gay if you not comfortable suckin another man off and that being broke is the new rich, fuk you and whatever planet you living on today

rebelling for the sake of rebelling, trying to counter the counter-culture just to feel different

shyt aint the flex you think it is tho'

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
There’s a lot to unpack here :pachaha:

1- The black community is unserious. They calling him ‘UNC’ at age 30 :bryan:i won’t even go deeper into the Peter Pan syndrome and how black youth inherently view themselves as perpetual children with low life and overall expectations :jbhmm:

2- Its only off putting bc he has on sneakers. No socks is for loafers, all white shoes, casual shows, on the beach, etc. He’s dressed like someone who is veering into grown man territory, but afraid to buy in all the way. Brings me to…

3- I watch them balloon pop shows and one thing that is painfully true is nggas dress for nggas. Dudes be dressed like rappers or big ass kids :scust:Grow up brehs. He tryin at least. But sneakers are a no go with only a few exceptions

Damn, brehs can’t wear sneakers after a certain age now? What are some exceptions? I’m being honest…sneakers are comfortable, but I do agree, sneakers aren’t for EVERY situation…

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
'...and many act like it in al facets of life

nikkas cant' change tires, screw in light bulb, change their own oil, etc. Caring about peers opionions who are not invested in them

The more do it yourself skills you get the more you save money. But they want to be giant babies who depend on others for EVERYTHING

Dare I say nikkas even learn to cut their own hair *gasp*, I'd get stoned,

but on a serious note, alot of places are ripe for invasion because the "men" are not men
Yeahhh, collectively we got a lot of growing up to do.
Too many males with female ambitions. Worried about being the prettiest nikka at the ball and couldn't tell you the difference between a flat head and a Phillips. Who gives af what kids think man, that's backwards thinking. They're literally kids, they don't know shyt about shyt right now

But those be the subtle lessons you learn from your father tho, alot of these nikkas was around Mama TOO much if not full time, unfortunately

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I see alotta you brehs like showing thigh meat...

My shorts not below my knees...but they can't be more than a centimeter above them either! Have to be right at knee level like I go ro a catholic school.
6 or 7 inch short inseams for me. I’ll only do the 5 if I’m out running and definitely not doing the shorter ones like other runners do :russ:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young generation petty as hell. The internet and social media fried they brain :skip:

Now if you’re not rocking crew socks it’s diabolical :mjlol:

Same dudes dye half they hair burnt orange and the other half red with a man purse :russ:
:whoa:. Chill on the man purse slander.

Having a lightweight man purse that can fit your keys, chapstick, hand lotion and phone without stuffing them all in your pant pocket is :blessed: