Hol up! Wearing No Show Socks is Flabby and Sick Now?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
White tube socks bruh :russ:

I didn’t know people still wore those smh. Especially going up your legs in the summer. Man dressing like a 5th grader as a grown man ain’t the move. You’re literally calling people old for wearing no shows while wearing long socks with running shoes? You look old my guy lol.
Breh… your conprehension skills is wild off

People in here talking about long ass socks being in, showing pics of kids wearing em like old white men up they calf and im dissing them for looking like old white men yet im dissing no shows? What?

Im not saying anyone old for wearing noshows. Im saying youngins dress like shyt and look like old ass white men. Lookin like opie or the beav n shyt with Short shorts showing knee like a bytch and long socks. This what dude posted before as IN

IMG-9125.jpg

IMG-9126.jpg

IMG-9127.jpg

Thats what the youngins doing not me. Theyre the ones hot as hell in the summer looking like Old white men or Like their mother dressed them.

But old men wearing designer socks with oatterns n shyt look like children.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Breh… your conprehension skills is wild off

People in here talking about long ass socks being in, showing pics of kids wearing em like old white men up they calf and im dissing them for looking like old white men yet im dissing no shows? What?

Im not saying anyone old for wearing noshows. Im saying youngins dress like shyt and look like old ass white men. Lookin like opie or the beav n shyt with Short shorts showing knee like a bytch and long socks. This what dude posted before as IN

IMG-9125.jpg

IMG-9126.jpg

IMG-9127.jpg

Thats what the youngins doing not me. Old white men dress this way. Like their mother dressed them.

But old men wearing designer socks with oatterns n shyt look like children.
I just made a comment bruh. Wasn’t even directed at you. Just saying wearing long white socks with short shorts looks stupid.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I just made a comment bruh. Wasn’t even directed at you. Just saying wearing long white socks with short shorts looks stupid.
You quoted me? Lol

I agree. Thats why i didnt understand your post. I think it looks retarded.

The kids look old. Not the ankle socks.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I see alotta you brehs like showing thigh meat...

My shorts not below my knees...but they can't be more than a centimeter above them either! Have to be right at knee level like I go ro a catholic school.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a lot to unpack here :pachaha:

1- The black community is unserious. They calling him ‘UNC’ at age 30 :bryan:i won’t even go deeper into the Peter Pan syndrome and how black youth inherently view themselves as perpetual children with low life and overall expectations :jbhmm:

2- Its only off putting bc he has on sneakers. No socks is for loafers, all white shoes, casual shows, on the beach, etc. He’s dressed like someone who is veering into grown man territory, but afraid to buy in all the way. Brings me to…

3- I watch them balloon pop shows and one thing that is painfully true is nggas dress for nggas. Dudes be dressed like rappers or big ass kids :scust:Grow up brehs. He tryin at least. But sneakers are a no go with only a few exceptions

'...and many act like it in al facets of life

nikkas cant' change tires, screw in light bulb, change their own oil, etc. Caring about peers opionions who are not invested in them

The more do it yourself skills you get the more you save money. But they want to be giant babies who depend on others for EVERYTHING

Dare I say nikkas even learn to cut their own hair *gasp*, I'd get stoned,

but on a serious note, alot of places are ripe for invasion because the "men" are not men

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gen Z the most gay generation EVER. They dress like sex workers.
These nikkas fukk trannies, ruined sports and put pronouns in their emails and bios. I wouldn’t give a fukk that these young fags think a man should be wearing knee highs in boat shoes. They wear hoodies in the summer, say bro every other word, call other men twin :wrist: and say shyt like “it’s giving”
:mjlol:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Actually…caring about another nikka wearing socks or not is gay. I can clown a fit, but I never took time to notice if a man ankles was exposed or not. :dahell: I’m not even looking at what type of shoes people got on. Who cares. You dress for the people you trying to fukk and that mean the women you trying to attract. I haven’t cared about a man’s opinions on clothes since 11th grade. Not feeling the fit either, but that shyt ain’t for me lol. Men too worried now about what other men doing