Hol up! Wearing No Show Socks is Flabby and Sick Now?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:mjlol:

Tweener fits. Stuck between trying to look grown up top but trying to stay young n hip with the tube socks

First you got all white chucks. Where he from Pleasantville? High tops at that, with short shorts? Terrible combo. Then you got buddy on his way to audition for Insecure he looks like a lame. And last homie looks like he just finished hoopin and threw on some wallabies. Target ad fits :camby:
I don’t dress that way. I just pulled up examples of the fit that was asked about with socks. You probably missed that part.

I dress either sporty of like a fly hippy.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Most of them nikkas talking shyt on twitter still live at home with mommy. Alot of them gotta take adderal and xanax just to function. Who cares what they think? For the record, Im literally a uncle, and I dont even wear no show socks, but if i did, i would rock them bytches proudly. They so scared to age, but as my grandma used to say, "You gonna get old too......if ya lucky"

Braman

Superstar
Daps
images

:francis:

Draymond and druski look summer-fit appropriate

Halliburton ….is dressed like a Ngga named Halliburton

mag357

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

Tweener fits. Stuck between trying to look grown up top but trying to stay young n hip with the tube socks

First you got all white chucks. Where he from Pleasantville? High tops at that, with short shorts? Terrible combo. Then you got buddy on his way to audition for Insecure he looks like a lame. And last homie looks like he just finished hoopin and threw on some wallabies. Target ad fits :camby:

I say it all the time....ill say it again.
These new nikkaz are craccaz

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
So it's a trend going on Twitter the past few days where people been gettin roasted for saying they look younger than their age
Saw this tweet and they roasting breh's outfit and shoe choice. I ain't the most stylish person but i didn't know no show socks is considered :flabbynsick:

Funny thing is I saw a pic of my cuz with the same outfit and was bout to cop it the other day lmao. It's from Shein

Did sickly, skinny young brehs make the rules? I dont give damn, I wear what i wanna wear. I just didn't know it's a tell-tale sign that you a certain age if you rockin em. I do see a lot of brehs rockin the higher socks with shorts nowadays, but that aint really my thing with the low cut shoes. Educate me

That shirt look like it snap between the legs