Hol up! Wearing No Show Socks is Flabby and Sick Now?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
There was a whole set of trending reels "if you're under 30 you're not wearing no show socks" and I looked around the gym while on the treadmill and saw a mix of socks type depending on the shoe worn and outfit by people half my age, so shyt was inaccurate.

Hell, some people be in there barefoot :scust:

My sock game diverse, I got socks for all occasions including asians and caucasians. :dame:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Damn, brehs can’t wear sneakers after a certain age now? What are some exceptions? I’m being honest…sneakers are comfortable, but I do agree, sneakers aren’t for EVERY situation…

It’s not about ‘can you’. That following trends that’s corny

This is about how the vibe you give off. Granted we all aren’t a monolith. Some nggas ain’t trying to be stylish or age approorite. Some dudes don’t want to be different from their nggas or the ordinary street Ngga. Me personally, I WANT to look like I ain’t the same as you nggas :heh: That’s the original staple of fashion is being difrent or being exclusive. Well white biys, hood nggas, youngins all wear sneakers so I’m off that for the most part. Shoes ain’t even the focus of my fits.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It’s not about ‘can you’. That following trends that’s corny

This is about how the vibe you give off. Granted we all aren’t a monolith. Some nggas ain’t trying to be stylish or age approorite. Some dudes don’t want to be different from their nggas or the ordinary street Ngga. Me personally, I WANT to look like I ain’t the same as you nggas :heh: That’s the original staple of fashion is being difrent or being exclusive. Well white biys, hood nggas, youngins all wear sneakers so I’m off that for the most part. Show ain’t even the focus of my fits.
Basically you're not the independent dresser you think you are. :mjlol:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mane I saw this thread yesterday and noticed 2 people wearing these socks and ironically the young breh was wearing it shin height while the F&S breh had them right at his ankles.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
These Gen Z folks man. Next thing you know they gon say p*ssy out of style
I mean they kinda are. ‘Down bad’ culture. Or how somebody ask for a chick @ in IG they act like that’s a cardinal sin

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Lot of these people saying this are fukking fat fukk out of shape people themselves :mjlol:
Freshman 15 happens normally in college most of them get that bullshyt before they leave high school :russ:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think about it no show socks is ike 2 buttons down on a shirt. It takes a certain level of confidence, defiance , to do it.

Nggas who play it safe will have a button up shirt 1 button down, with tube sucks. Shorts at or below their knees. Ironically that’s the ngga lookin like a dad :heh:

On the contrary if you got no socks or 2 buttons down you automatically signal you on some other shyt. What jay said?

My nikka got all white, no socks
My nikka got that cocaina on today
That's how you feel?

:stopitslime:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Ankle showing is a no-no.

When dudes think they look good when they get dressed up in the pants that flood and the designer loafers, showing their ankles:mjlol:

Trash ass look
Pants with no socks is awful. But guys really be wearing tube socks with short shorts like they special ed kids that got dressed by their mom? Even worse look

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ankle showing is a no-no.

When dudes think they look good when they get dressed up in the pants that flood and the designer loafers, showing their ankles

Trash ass look

Is this what you’re referring to…

43325c5b2f7108d77da6ee5731c53114.jpg

Plaid pants no socks white/black shoes :banderas: You can go graphic tee with that, dress shirt, button up, sweater...

It ain’t for everybody, nor can everyone pull it off :hubie: