Hol up! Wearing No Show Socks is Flabby and Sick Now?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There’s a lot to unpack here :pachaha:

1- The black community is unserious. They calling him ‘UNC’ at age 30 :bryan:i won’t even go deeper into the Peter Pan syndrome and how black youth inherently view themselves as perpetual children with low life and overall expectations :jbhmm:

2- Its only off putting bc he has on sneakers. No socks is for loafers, all white shoes, casual shows, on the beach, etc. He’s dressed like someone who is veering into grown man territory, but afraid to buy in all the way. Brings me to…

3- I watch them balloon pop shows and one thing that is painfully true is nggas dress for nggas. Dudes be dressed like rappers or big ass kids :scust:Grow up brehs. He tryin at least. But sneakers are a no go with only a few exceptions

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Like i said in the OP i don't eem care. Plus I aint tryna be the freshest nikka. i just didn't know it was a thing. I dont need to do everything these Gen Z'rs do, but i like to be informed on some of this shyt

so say you rockin a fit like this, you wearing shoes with mid-crew socks?

715nbvU40dL._AC_SY879_.jpg

9745666dfcb52d10e78da134392731c3

:shaq:

Hey Tube sock crew…If I have on this fit and I walk by you and your girl, not only is she eye fukking me, she’s giving you attitude the rest of the day. Bc she mad she chose wrong. I dress like she wish you would :pachaha::umad:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
9745666dfcb52d10e78da134392731c3

:shaq:

Hey Tube sock crew…If I have on this fit and I walk by you and your girl, not only is she eye fukking me, she’s giving you attitude the rest of the day. Bc she mad she chose wrong. I dress like she wish you would :pachaha::umad:

No sir.

Not mine. I’m buff, handsome, blessed and paid.

:wow:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
if it's too hot for socks I'd be wearing leather sandals:flabbynsick:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

Tweener fits. Stuck between trying to look grown up top but trying to stay young n hip with the tube socks

First you got all white chucks. Where he from Pleasantville? High tops at that, with short shorts? Terrible combo. Then you got buddy on his way to audition for Insecure he looks like a lame. And last homie looks like he just finished hoopin and threw on some wallabies. Target ad fits :camby:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
blah blah...old head something something ... "unc" or "O.G." more blah.

I could care less what these broke, perpetually depressed, but somehow narcissistic, but got more bytch problems, no sense of true culture MFs is on about this week or the next.

nikkas always talking about us.

if you one of the cool ones, fine, but too many salty, entitled zoomers go out of their way to let their opinions on Milennials be known.

take it from me, we truly dont give a fukk.

nikkas whole philosphy and sense of style can be summed up as "fukk effort. Why bother".

now you telling me rockin Richard Simmons leg warmers with every fit is what get these fickle bytches panties wet.

You can have it. fitted and practical fashion will always be king. My advice is do what you love and what works for you.

good luck with all that fungus/yeast buildup tho.

TBH, I've worn regular fit socks with a fit before, but aint no way i'm having them shytd stopping mid calf looking like a 6t grader in the early 90s lol FOH

nikkas gon be calling tighty whities lit next:mjlol:

Last edited: