Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Some of y’all wouldn’t have made it without godparents, grandparents, or family/friends
The presence and added value of these people doesn't change the fact that the actual parents are the most dedicated and invested.

Sometimes parents fukking suck.

Plenty of worthless ass parents out here.
You're basing your argument on the low lifes of society.
You're manufacturing a worst case scenario based on some artificial quantities of "sometimes" and "plenty".

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And you married a black man and here you are comparing and competing for other men’s attention. Lmao I just-
You just what?? You just Fukked up looking stupid as shyt as if your cac husband isn’t cheating on you while you post on here, as you ignore your child to post on a site about what you don’t like, with who you don’t like, to chat about what not to like about them. Like I said, dumb mentally ill bytch. Don’t act like you Fukkin know me bc your the one known as the coli’s resident bitter bytch bedwench cac ho. Why are you here??
:dahell:
I don't have a race preference. if the guy is cute, 5'11+, & in shape, then I'll more than likely be attracted to him.
I would prefer my bf have attractive friends, so I can date them after we break up. :blessed:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You just what?? You just Fukked up looking stupid as shyt as if your cac husband isn’t cheating on you while you post on here, as you ignore your child to post on a site about what you don’t like, with who you don’t like, to chat about what not to like about them. Like I said, dumb mentally ill bytch. Don’t act like you Fukkin know me bc your the one known as the coli’s resident bitter bytch bedwench cac ho. Why are you here??
:dahell:

you’re all over the place with this one

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do you have kids? Legit question…
The ain’t shyt mother has kids by a cac who brags about fukking his friends, and acting like a cum dump when they break up

I would prefer my bf have attractive friends, so I can date them after we break up. :blessed:

My current bf used to be "friends" with my ex and is still friends with my ex's best friend. :sas2:

these are her choice of friends
I had a friend in HS (she was 19) she was fukking her stepdad, the weird thing is she thought he was her dad until she was 16. that story about played out like a lifetime movie. I still cringe thinking about it. Ugh. smh white people

I also had a friend that would fukk everybody her husbands friends, his family members, their neighbors, the guy that cleaned their carpets. I didn't even know she just randomly told me because she thought I wouldn't judge her.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So is your brain from giving brains to cac, your mind is warped.

the nerve. as much shyt you give me for being with a non-black man who isn''t racist you're gonna date a proud racist.

Weirdo bytch met her husband on Dubaidikkdowns.com
:ohhh: you're right.

@PeridotPuss I got some dimey arabials that you could date. All over 6ft, all rich

And yet she think that she’s quality enough to decide who does and doesn’t need a father. Complete with daddy issues to make her cypher complete

They both did. My dad wasn't happy about it but it's his fault i have a stepdad in the first place. :manny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao anyways I’m about to go watch coco with my son. Have fun guys.
Just like you and your mother did with white guys . Bytch is leaving the thread conveniently as more facts about her Dirty dumbass gets brought up.
My mom was married to a black guy(my dad) before my she married a white.

This thread isn't even about me wtf. Let's pay attention to the op instead of me. Thanks.

Let’s get this straight - @Ashley Banks whose mother dated a white man, has a white stepfather,who is currently married to a white man, herself bragging about being a bottom bytch to a Dubai click thinks that she has a right to determine the usefulness of fathers as If she’s not the poster child for Broken Bedwench Bussdowns with generational whitewashing wench syndrome and as a mother, she boasts about Fukkin his friends as an act of revenge. Yeah, you need to exit the thread and shut the fuk up ASAP.
:deadrose::dead:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As is your life and choice of friends, as well as who you and your mom choose to spread your legs for
I had a friend in HS (she was 19) she was fukking her stepdad, the weird thing is she thought he was her dad until she was 16. that story about played out like a lifetime movie. I still cringe thinking about it. Ugh. smh white people

I also had a friend that would fukk everybody her husbands friends, his family members, their neighbors, the guy that cleaned their carpets. I didn't even know she just randomly told me because she thought I wouldn't judge her.

My dad is black, stepdad is white.

:whew: Thank God my stepdad didn't think like some of yall nikkas.

I'm gonna call him and tell him I love him.

where did I use it as a rebuttal against white supremacy? Did I say that there aren't racist white men? Or did say trying to judge all white men off of what other white men do is dumb.
my dad cheated on my mom and married then divorced the side chick...we been beefin ever since . I only talk to him when he begs me to and starts crying and stuff. :/ I kinda replaced him with my stepdad. Only reason why he walked me down the aisle at my wedding is because he cried and my stepdad felt bad.
:laff::laff:
It all makes absolute perfect sense now- damaged bytch black self hatred cac identification misinformation mumble. Reason why she’s so Fukkin retarded is evidentiary when evidence is presented. Like I said - TRIGGERED. Comes here to post her frustration at black men for what her black father and ex boyfriends did. You dudes remind this treesh of her daddy issues which is we she married a version of her white stepzaddy to justify her mindset.

:mjlol::mjlol::what:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And you married a black man and here you are comparing and competing for other men’s attention. Lmao I just-
You married a White man and yet here you are competing with your ex boyfriend for attention. Does your husband know? And how do you know who and why do you give a fuk about who your ex is dating when your in a relationship??
I did. My ex only dated white girls before me and he's dating a white girl now. lol
:patrice:
Damn so you’re a mother who has time to know your ex- boyfriends routine?
:francis:
Do you treat your kids like they are moneybags since you ran out of options resorting to marry a white man? while you post online for other men about what your ex boyfriend is doing.
:jbhmm:
I don't know any single ones but they're rich and white :manny: 2/3 ain't that bad.

However, I'll just choose the best school for my children, if it's all white then it's all white. :manny:

mother of the year
:mjpls::mjpls:

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Single mother=unwed mother.
That’s all it’s meant to me because women can have support from the father but they aren’t together. Y’all let folks create a narrative about black people when in Iceland 7 of 10 children are born to single mothers there as well

"Bu bu bu bu bu bu white people do it too!!!!!"

That yearning for white acceptance is real :wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You gonna explain? :lupe:
He doesn’t need to, your words say more than enough

are those white entertainers with non white girlfriends going out of their way to put white women down or talking about what’s “wrong” with white women and why the other race is so great? Because that’s the only time I see bw boycotting black entertainers that have non-black gfs/wives. You guys act like bw see an actor with a non black woman and just stop liking them and start boycotting them when the truth is we do it once they start talking shyt about bw and telling us why we’re not as good as a non black woman.

Do indian and asian men shyt on, harass, and insult their women for doing it? :ld:
Why so much hostility, you’re married to a white man but still bitter broad angry posting about black men. You ain’t happy on the other side or no?i thought People in fulfilled relationships don’t do or say all of this like you do.
:dahell::sas2:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Knock it off most black women are doing what you said. Most black men are not, the stats prove it, we have a thread on here about it. Stop with the false equivalency.
:mjlol:

The lies you tell

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Thecoli’s retarded

front page has a thread saying “be careful who you have kids with”

then this thread dragging someone for being careful who she had kid with :mjlol:

She’s a rich celebrity. Why would she have a kid with some lame? divorce rates at this level. She’d lose half her shyt