Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Looks asian to me. could be half though
5ccc520ba3104842e4abc56b.jpeg

Thats a mixed child. Cant believe some of yall cant tell. haha. Thats a fukkin mestizo boy.

nonetheless... you know that lil boy is gonna be raised in a white-washed ass household.

I mean, with all that loot, you couldnt lace the little man with some heat?

Gawt damns.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lmao i know you can do better than this.
Apparently you can’t do better since you chose to marry white, my kids are black and their father is a black man. What’s your excuse??

oh so it's cool for those dudes to date arabials but when i date one it's a problem.

the only thing that you managed to do is get seeded up by a no account cac, but still post on here to compare and compete for the attention of other men. Fukkin fail.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
im asking a question. I was going to say her father could be a father figure or uncles, friends etc etc ugh everyone is so emotional today. It’s just some random Asian lady.
Because what she did mirrors the current state of the black community and look at where that got us, some of you still fail to seem understand how men operate

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you're advocating for absentee fathers. You've clearly stated within wedlock is the way you feel is best to raise children. I feel single parenthood IS better, if the two parents aren't getting along within that optimal scenario, which is often the case or say if the woman doesn't end up married or want to be married.

I understand your point.

We dont see eye to eye on some of the details, but I genuinely understand where you are coming from.

I personally would say "no kids until you get the first part right", but you know.. i'm stubborn on that one.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't feel strongly about this topic but it's cool to hear your point of view.

Cool. Folks need to remember the children today will be the adults tomorrow and they need learn those who came before them.

One thing is folks need to stop looking at these celebs as mentors because guarantee some women are thinking this type of shyt is cool. This whole entire breaking down of humanity should scare folks because they literally are taking away our humanity. There wont be any gay folks if straight people dont reproduce, have families and etc. Keeping it 100.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Im 100% pro adoption and plan to adopt at least one child.

I think you misunderstood my posts if you think i have an issue with her method of conception. I dont. I have an issue with purposely bringing a child into your life as your own without spouse.

I would never adopt as a single man. I would never adopt in a toxic relationship.

I dont think im saying anything crazy or unreasonable
:salute:
-I wasn't including you in the mad category breh, that's why I asked you separately.

-I was just curious what your stance was on adoption out of wedlock due to your marital values. I
don't think you said anything crazy or unreasonable either.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Apparently you can’t do better since you chose to marry white, my kids are black and their father is a black man. What’s your excuse??

the only thing that you managed to do is get seeded up by a no account cac, but still post on here to compare and compete for the attention of other men. Fukkin fail.

And you married a black man and here you are comparing and competing for other men’s attention. Lmao I just-

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:
-I wasn't including you in the mad category breh, that's why I asked you separately.

-I was just curious what your stance was on adoption out of wedlock due to your marital values. I
don't think you said anything crazy or unreasonable either.

My bad, this thread got me defensive and shyt :pachaha: