Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
99% of men/people cheat right? I'm self admittedly jaded and I know that's bullshyt. I can't help you ma'am, only a therapist can, be as blessed as you can I guess.

i dont need a therapist. You need stop being sensitive lmao obviously it’s not that high. I didn’t think anyone would focus on the number :snoop: but here we are. I think you’re the one that needs therapy.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:
-I'm just curious if the people mad about this shyt would still be mad if she adopted a kid instead. It'd be the same shyt.

@Gold being old school, what do you think about adoption?

Im 100% pro adoption and plan to adopt at least one child.

I think you misunderstood my posts if you think i have an issue with her method of conception. I dont. I have an issue with purposely bringing a child into your life as your own without spouse.

I would never adopt as a single man. I would never adopt in a toxic relationship.

I dont think im saying anything crazy or unreasonable

Ashley Banks

Daps
Tf kind of question is this??

I see why no black man wanted to marry you and you were stuck with the leftovers of the Arab community with your white husband and remnants of your smash session with half white kids; only to come on to the coli to find comfort in shytting on black men based off your personal insecurities of not being chosen by them. Dumb bytch.
:snoop:

Lmao you thought you ate. I can have any nikka I want.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
99% of men/people cheat right? I'm self admittedly jaded and I know that's bullshyt. I can't help you ma'am, only a therapist can, be as blessed as you can I guess.
Her husband is white. FYI. The father of her kids is a white (or as she lies and likes to tell it- he has curly hair therefore he’s not 100% white). Do the math on why that jaded reckless talking bytch clearly has hateful animosity for her own race and you, as black men; then you’ll see why her opinion has no bearing on black relationships.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bytch if you could have any BLACK MAN (I don’t call them n—a) that you wanted then why the fuk didn’t you marry one? Instead you took the fallback opinion of getting wifed by a CAC?? Playing slave role positions in your home, ho.

if you can have any black man that you want then why are you on a message board of predominantly black men talking about what you hate about them, all triggered and shyt instead of not having a coli account as your personal soundboard, and pay attention to that cac in your household who made you his bytch??

Ashley Banks

Daps
Bytch if you could have any BLACK MAN (I don’t call them n—a) that you wanted then why the fuk didn’t you marry one? Instead you took the fallback opinion of getting wifed by a CAC?? Playing slave role positions in your home, ho.

if you can have any black man that you want then why are on a message board of predominantly black men talking about what you hate about them, all triggered and shyt instead of not having a coli account as your personal soundboard, and pay attention to that cac who made you his bytch??

bytch i do wtf i want. You too pressed about a stranger. You that mad report me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you, but you state this as if im advocating for an absentee father? Why is the argument "Well what if one parent is bad? Therefore single parenthood is better"

Couldnt the same be said for her? Maybe she would be a shytty absentee mother? No one knows so why only assume the negative when the positive can happen too? Why cant it be 2 loving parents?

But back on topic

I think any man who doesnt care for his seed is :camby:. Ive always felt that way.

Old school doesnt mean i have no sympathy for women. To be honest... if you read my posting history, im way harder on men than i am on women because i believe far more is expected of men in terms of being the head of a household.
I don't think you're advocating for absentee fathers. You've clearly stated within wedlock is the way you feel is best to raise children. I feel single parenthood IS better, if the two parents aren't getting along within that optimal scenario, which is often the case or say if the woman doesn't end up married or want to be married.

Ashley Banks

Daps
This is how weak men are made but Ofc as a woman you would never be able to understand that.

im asking a question. I was going to say her father could be a father figure or uncles, friends etc etc ugh everyone is so emotional today. It’s just some random Asian lady.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh word??
You can have any black man that you want??
Hmmmm.. this was you in 2015.
Dont date white men

Fast forward to 6 years later, your husband is white......

yeah, that's why I don't date black men.
:jbhmm:

tumblr_mpfl8q6Ibq1qeh4t2o1_400.gif

:francis:

you don't even date black women
oh so it's cool for those dudes to date arabials but when i date one it's a problem.

tumblr_mgtssdOyvV1qc49r2o1_500.gif

Last edited: