Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
And you married a black man and here you are comparing and competing for other men’s attention. Lmao I just-
That's a tranny sis
:heh:

P.s I don't know why this thread is so long
Didn't Ronaldo use an egg donor for his first seed?

I'd go baby mother-less with the quickness if I had millions
4-5 children with no baby mama in sight
:lawd:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
shyt,

If I had the money and facilities to Ronaldo myself a generational talent, I would.

Wait until they figure out how to genetically alter the perfect humans on some Altered Carbon shyt.

Broke people gonna be at a biological and economical disadvantage. :lupe:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I work in showbiz. Mainly PA and CA work. Maybe I'll transition into producing... Its a busy fukking day for everyone. Average days are 12 - 16 hours, five days a week. The job leaves little time for relationships, let alone new relationships, or family. If she has support good for her. But yeah, it might be hard for her to hold a family if she is constantly busy. People think its super glamorous. It's tiring, long and frustrating hours... The stars/actors often have even longer days.

you forgot to mention regularly travelling worldwide for work. It's not easy dating someone who lives in the same county when they have different working schedules, long distance dating isn't impossible but it is more difficult..

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
"Support system" is just a vague empty meaningless term being thrown around in this thread. Nobody can ever be as invested and dedicated to the well being of a child than its father and mother. People are actually proposing the hypothetical scenario that the father will not be a good father, or that the man/woman relationship will not be healthy. But this supposed "support system" will somehow save the day.
They are delusional.

Mainstream media did a damn good job on having people think a father being in a child's life is not necessary and that men are dispensable

A woman CANNOT raise a boy to be a MAN.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Studies Show That Husbands Cause Women More Stress Than Children
:huhldup:(I don’t believe this. Imma ask some married chicks myself.)
The survey revealed that three in every four mums with partners reported that they do most of the parenting and household duties. A lot of the time this is because their partners are working full time or simply because they prefer to do the job themselves, i.e "their way." Read the "right way" for many of us.... am I right? Sometimes it's just taken for granted that the mum does it all because it's always been that way.

Looks like the study was done in a European country with the use of the word "mum". I don't know how the gender roles are over there, but I believe american men are doing more household chores more than ever.

Plus we take care of landscaping around the house, fix things that need to be fixed etc.

edit: done in australia.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
/shrug

I have no problem with this. She is self made and has her own money. If she for whatever reason DESIRES to be a single mother, that's on her and her child. None of my business.
Word.

Cristiano Ronaldo did the same thing IIRC

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why? do you want to hear babble?

Or course they're gonna say yes but then if you ask them the literally Typer Perry Question Why did they get married? Is because they know like you know that women NEED a Man.
Then why do the keep opting out of y’all to have kids on their own?