Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
"Bu bu bu bu bu bu white people do it too!!!!!"

That yearning for white acceptance is real :wow:
:mjlol:

That’s how you interpreted that?

My point was how they can rattle off any statistics to attempt to disparage black ppl(other black folks eat it up too) but they couldn’t tell you any of the depraved statistic that white people lead in(anything involving child p0rn, rape arson etc). But that doesn’t mean that I can’t want the best for my people because I peep the hypocritical BS

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She's rich.

For lack of a better term, you do what you want when you're poppin. :yeshrug:

Fred.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
You're basing your argument on the low lifes of society.
You're manufacturing a worst case scenario based on some artificial quantities of "sometimes" and "plenty".
-The quantity of these "low lifes" is irrelevant since their mere existence proves your statement false.
-Maybe you wish "Nobody can ever be as invested & dedicated....than its mother & father" was true. Simple FACT is, it's NOT true.

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
my homie beat that up. idk why he didnt lock it down she a fukking movie star smh

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
[Clutches pearls]:picard:
That chick, Ashley Skank is bragging about receiving pearl necklaces from white boys, stalking her ex on social media while married but has the audacity to talk about you male posters as fathers while bragging about her white step daddy.

Talking about how a male presence is “not needed” with the projection because her father could sense the sell out repressed c00nette dna from her mother passed down to the daughter, and left her to wench for dolo. The odds are 99% that her mother could have been fukking white men before and during her marriage but it’s her father’s fault for being a black man.

No one can make this make sense, so I’m not even asking.

Same. But I just avoid men that are similar to my dad. It's been working so far. My dad and my fiance are nothing alike :blessed:
the operative word is that her fiancé, now husband, is white.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand your point.

We dont see eye to eye on some of the details, but I genuinely understand where you are coming from.

I personally would say "no kids until you get the first part right", but you know.. i'm stubborn on that one.
Thank you for disagreeing in respectful manner, I appreciate that. I say commit to your current situation, regardless of the scenario.

People keep having sex and at some point without protection. They need to get in their heads they may end up parents and commit to that instead of abandoning responsibility because the situation isn’t ideal.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
99% of men/people cheat right? I'm self admittedly jaded and I know that's bullshyt. I can't help you ma'am, only a therapist can, be as blessed as you can I guess.
She’s definitely in need of therapy
My dad tries to be a good dad but because of the way he treated my mom I will always have a negative view of him and all men
She hates her black biological father ^^
I just want to say...I'm glad my step dad doesn't think like a lot of the dudes here. :wow:
Make him jump through hoops to get me to forgive him, pretend like I forgave him, then fukk his dad.
But every thread she has nothing but positivity for her white step dad- sounding wild incest.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So I’m damaged and toxic simply because I know people cheat :dead: I don’t even cheat but I’m toxic lmao y’all literally say this constantly and laugh at women that think their man wouldn’t cheat but when I repeat it IM the problem. Gotta love it.

Damaged and toxic bc she has a number of posts talking about fukking fathers and sounding like you lust after your white stepdad. Fukkin weirdo shyt. This is a mother of 2.
Now that I think about it...my bf's dad is kinda cute :patrice: and he's always looking at me like :shaq:

if my bf ever pisses me off imma fukk his dad.

I might try to convince his dad to marry me. :ehh:

fukk up his whole life :demonic: