Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hogan seems like the type who assumes black people are inferior, until proven otherwise in his mind. Then he gets to play the "I have black friends" defense card with the few that he actually likes.

Literally the definition of racism. Plus he flat out admitted to it. Weird to see so many come to his defense.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I understand all that, that's not my bone of contention. Believe me I am not equating the word cac with the n-word... even though on this forum the intent is the same.

In this case I just believe hogan used the n-word to describe a certain kind of person... the black equivalent of white trash so to speak.

So you think all black people who aren't high-paid athletes or entertainers are "the black equivalent to white trash"?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's sad. I don't think he's ever been pulled over for seeing if "your tints are street legal":laugh: I remember they surrounded me like I was a international drug dealer in that Central Parking lot. "Sir...who are you guys looking for?" "We're looking for you":laugh:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
ok, im bout to get negged to death.

but i just want to say, Hogan is just as racist as anyone else. Does it make it right? NO.

But he aint saying shyt that any of our white friends dont say on their personal time and vice versa.

I dont think he HATES blacks per se. I just think hes racist as everybody. I could have easily had this convo with my Dad. If my sister weas fukking a white guy. Mind you I have white friends that I am very fond of, would kill for even. But we do have our prejudices due to the way society is structured. He got caught, and im not apologizing for anything he said. But this shyt is very normal.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I was with you guys when the story first broke.

Hearing the audio changed my perspective.
Were you? :sas1:

I'm sorry but I need to hear the audio before casting judgement. We don't know what was said or even the context of it.

wwe removing him from the site definitely makes me nervous but at the same time I could also see them taking drastic measures and overreacting to something just so they could play it safe.

"I need to hear the full story"...where have I heard that before? :whiteparadise: Oh well, the story did just break at the time....but wait:

:francis:

what can I say. this is awful. hate it had to be the hulkster.

oh well. still a fan, always will be a fan. even if he is a terrible human being:manny:

lmao he's a pathological liar AND a racist.

on top of being a hot dogger and a grandstander.

He's a "pathological liar, a racist, and a terrible human being"....but you're still a fan? :usure:

Little bit later, MVP drops this tweet:

to which you replied:

i understand he's upset but this is uncalled for, and it's just as ignorant.

Now why on Earth would you take such offense to a tweet that merely states what many black people who are aware of this history of this country are feeling? :jbhmm:

And when called out about it, you had this to say:

actually i need to apologize @OG_StankBrefs

i forget sometimes that you guys have to be 50/50 on every white person you meet.

forgive me. white privilege got me fukked up.

Well hot damn, looks like TSC has it's very own Macklemore. :brilliantshawty:

i don't like the insinuation. i understand that living in america as a black man must be tough but surely you can agree that not every american is a racist scumbag that hates n****rs.

Yeah, I'm sure you fully understand why black men have to be on edge when dealing with your kind. :comeon:

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G wasn't going for it though and had this to say:

You REALLY need to shut the fukk up about black relations or our mentality.

to which you replied:

i guess i should shut the fukk up and leave the coli altogether then, because apparently the only people allowed to offer their opinion on anything race related are black people. perfectly fine though when people like me are dragged through the mud so that a bunch of angry forum users can vent their frustrations.

if you don't want white people to respond, maybe you shouldn't call them out. or maybe you shouldn't allow them to log on to the forum... i dunno, whatever.

do you though.

Well looky here, a white person now playing the victim when confronted about their ignorance of race related issues in America. I'm pretty sure I don't have to delve any further on that point. :martin:

But yeah, you were with us the whole time :ehh:

:fohch:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

"I need to hear the full story"...where have I heard that before? :whiteparadise: Oh well, the story did just break at the time....but wait:

He's a "pathological liar, a racist, and a terrible human being"....but you're still a fan? :usure:

to which you replied:

Now why on Earth would you take such offense to a tweet that merely states what many black people who are aware of this history of this country are feeling? :jbhmm:

Yeah, I'm sure you fully understand why black men have to be on edge when dealing with your kind. :comeon:

to which you replied:

Well looky here, a white person now playing the victim when confronted about their ignorance of race related issues in America. I'm pretty sure I don't have to delve any further on that point. :martin:

:damn:

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
he thought he was just being funny.

doesn't speak to his hatred of all black people.
Please explain why you're caping for Hoegan
k61Pj.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

to which you replied:

to which you replied:

It's on now.
f5C32BJ.gif