Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And you do nothing but complain and act naive about race topics. :mjlol:

He stated that he's not black in the past. Which is more of a reason why he shouldn't get involved in these conversations.
I didn't tell anyone how they should feel. If you hate hogan that is your prerogative.

Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion. Racism is offensive to me too.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There are a lot of forums I can post on, but I choose to post here... even though whites are the minority and the word cac is thrown around as liberally as the word "the".

Obviously I'm aware of the connotation and it doesn't offend me. If it did, if I felt that everyone here hated me just for being white... then I wouldn't post here.
I don't hate u, kiddo. You should of known better then to see it in such naive context. You're from NY...you're not from Iceland. U should know better.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't hate u, kiddo. You should of known better then to see it in such naive context. You're from NY...you're not from Iceland. U should know better.
What can I say, I just don't think he's a racist.

I think at worst he's an "old school" guy who came up in a different time when that word was thrown around more frequently.

Even your boy didn't take it that way.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Would I be correct or incorrect in assuming that every user here that throws the word cac around hates all white people.

Bruh, on the most basic level, let me put it like this...

When we talking American history, racism on any level is bad, but blacks hating on or having issues with whites at the very least, given the centuries of hardships Whites in American have done to blacks, it should be at least somewhat understandable why black people might have issues with white people.

What reason is there for whites to have issues with blacks?

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
what a dopey white trash situation

was that bubba in the room with them? how'd he get bamboozled into becoming friends with that guy

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bruh, on the most basic level, let me put it like this...

When we talking American history, racism on any level is bad, but blacks hating on or having issues with whites at the very least, given the centuries of hardships Whites in American have done to blacks, it should be at least somewhat understandable why black people might have issues with white people.

What reason is there for whites to have issues with blacks?
I understand all that, that's not my bone of contention. Believe me I am not equating the word cac with the n-word... even though on this forum the intent is the same.

In this case I just believe hogan used the n-word to describe a certain kind of person... the black equivalent of white trash so to speak.

I just don't think he has a hatred towards black ppl. It would have came out already. He's an a$$hole, a bad father, a liar, maybe even a tad prejudice... but I am hesitant to put him up there with John Rocker and David Duke.

I know it's jokes around here but I'm with rock... I really think he was just talking "trash"