Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Kill Dat Noize is white, and he pulls this I don't quite understand racism :patrice: act all the time :beli:

ALL the time. And he keeps further burying himself with more stupid comments.
FyiqMYi.gif
He never learns.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Will never understand how anyone can still be wondering if he's racist after reading that. :mindblown:

He straight up ADMITTED it. He couldn't have been more clear about it. No one should be defending this dude.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I understand all that, that's not my bone of contention. Believe me I am not equating the word cac with the n-word... even though on this forum the intent is the same.

Bruh... this quote RIGHT HERE tells me you kind of all. the work CAC is NOT IN ANYWAY an equivalent to the word ******. There will NEVER be one for white Americans. CAC is spun off of a joke Chris Rock made, yes it has intentions as a racial term but its spun from a joke first. Not even in the same light, the fact you'd even compare the two tells me, you have slight issues with it and probably just "tolerate it" because you don't want to pick that fight...

In this case I just believe hogan used the n-word to describe a certain kind of person... the black equivalent of white trash so to speak.

The problem here bruh, is that you do not know Hogan. You don't know him personally, you don't know him professionally and you don't know him historically. You merely know the character he's played on TV for decades. For you to even speak on how he meant it is guesswork at best and at worse completely covering for his actions. Why even do it?

I just don't think he has a hatred towards black ppl. It would have came out already. He's an a$$hole, a bad father, a liar, maybe even a tad prejudice... but I am hesitant to put him up there with John Rocker and David Duke.

I know it's jokes around here but I'm with rock... I really think he was just talking "trash"

His words speak differently.

Understand something, everyone sees racism differently, but personally I've always seen it as levels. EVERY single human being has some sort of prejudice and bias and personally I think that is ok, but when your biases and racially based, NEGATIVE and not rooted in reality or fact, THEN it becomes racist and that is exactly what Hogan is guilty of. We are witnessing the thought process he has while using the word, the inherent justification of said actions by him and complete apathy towards the actual usage or targets of the term. Its TEXTBOOK racism 101.

This doesn't mean he is a hidden KKK member or as racist as anyone who the public deems as a racist, but he DEFINATLEY is guilty of the title. We may not know I he's a "level 1 racist" or a full out "level 10 racist" but the muthafukka IS a racist. We just don't yet know HOW racist he is.

He certainly isn't too racist to turn down a black check tho :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Hogan is one of those "those kind of people are ok to have around and be friendly with, just not at my home/dinner table" type of racists. Passive aggressive cowards basically.

The term some are struggling with is PREJUDICE, lots of folks have those. .. Mostly presumptive and generally harmless unless you're acting on/treating everyone that fits your descriptions like the worst case scenario based on your pre-conceived notions.

"Mexican's all know how to do construction" "fat people are simply lazy" "all pale bowl cut hair having white teens look like mass shooters"

To flat out say I'm a little racist and fling around the word with that hard ER like that isnt that hard to understand.

He's still scum, that's your daughter you're talking about dip shyt not a client or family friend. .. still don't think you can defend him ESPECIALLY if you're black. Just moving along from the Hogan business, his shyt shows on the network I watch if I feel like it and keep it pushing.

Other than my nWo tee I don't own any of his merch and won't be changing that anytime soon.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What can I say, I just don't think he's a racist.

I think at worst he's an "old school" guy who came up in a different time when that word was thrown around more frequently.

Even your boy didn't take it that way.

Hulk Hogan under fire after slamming neighborhood on national TV

Terry Bollea claims blacks and whites called each other nikka as an endearing term when he was a teenager. He was a teenager in Tampa, FL. In 1967. I would say think about that but you're far gone

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
To those types of people, nothing less than a literal Nazi or a Klansman is considered racist to them. It's because they come from a culture of racism and are desensitized to it.

On what planet is saying, "I guess we're all alittle racist, fukking ******s" not racist? White supremacy is a fukking sickness.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What can I say, I just don't think he's a racist.

I think at worst he's an "old school" guy who came up in a different time when that word was thrown around more frequently.

Even your boy didn't take it that way.
Rock didn't have a sit down convo about that stuff..he just spoke on it in passing at an event where his mood was good. Those guys will never see Hogan the same again.

Alot of people here with their "disappointed in the Rock" garbage is a just a gimmick and a lie. They don't like him because he's not Booker T enough and they got some issue with him loving his Samoan grandfather. shyt like that. Add that with him being successful enough to do multicultural roles? The writing has been on the Rock hate for years now. No one has repped Blacks bigger and with more pride than the Rock. Booker has c00ned...Kofi and Woods c00ned hard...Henry was a joke but Rock was the one who worked the hardest repping his father and this mixed breed unsuccessful generation hates on it.

Last edited: