Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
i really don't think based on this audio that hogan is one of those racist scum fukks that detests black people. just a guy that would rather his daughter not date young thug. he used the n-word the same way chris rock used the n-word in his "black people vs n----" bit. he's using it to describe to a specific type of person. doesn't mean he isn't as an a$$hole, but it doesn't make him david duke either.

but take from that what you will.:yeshrug:

edit: bret hart in all those interviews even said he never witnessed that kind of behavior from hogan even though he witnessed it from a bunch of others.

Get the entire fukk outta here

Daps
i really don't think based on this audio that hogan is one of those racist scum fukks that detests black people. just a guy that would rather his daughter not date young thug. he used the n-word the same way chris rock used the n-word in his "black people vs n----" bit. he's using it to describe to a specific type of person. doesn't mean he isn't as an a$$hole, but it doesn't make him david duke either.

but take from that what you will.:yeshrug:

edit: bret hart in all those interviews even said he never witnessed that kind of behavior from hogan even though he witnessed it from a bunch of others.
Very appropriate avy for this c00n shyt right here.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks worse on paper. when you hear it in the audio you get the context more.

"i'm racist to a point"... meaning we all have our prejudices to a certain degree.

as for the n-word again he's associating it with a certain kind of person.

"If we're gonna fukk with n***** lets get a rich one!"

Its not about his character, its because hes black. Your idol racist piece of shyt, end of story.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"If we're gonna fukk with n***** lets get a rich one!"

Its not about his character, its because hes black. Your idol racist piece of shyt, end of story.

he thought he was just being funny.

doesn't speak to his hatred of all black people.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Rock and Austin let me down big time :mjcry:
You lost for having high expectations in the 1st place.

Very appropriate avy for this c00n shyt right here.
He's Jewish.

Let's remove those scumbags Hoegan, Flair, Storm Front, and The Self Hate One from the Mt. Rushmore of wrestling and replace them with Savage, Hart, Punk, and DB :ohlawd:
Until you find out the new guys are racist too. I wouldn't doubt CM Punk, or Savage in his younger days.

All you fakkits who keep giving white people a chance keep losing. If you wonder why militants because that way, it's because white people are racist. How much more will it take 4 yall c00ns to wake up. "My hero is racist, so I'ma pick a new white hero to stan!!!" 2 months later, the new hero is exposed as racist too. Wash rinse repeat

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are you a cac?

If not, why the fukk would you care
There are a lot of forums I can post on, but I choose to post here... even though whites are the minority and the word cac is thrown around as liberally as the word "the".

Obviously I'm aware of the connotation and it doesn't offend me. If it did, if I felt that everyone here hated me just for being white... then I wouldn't post here.