Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That's a weird situation. That dude destroyed Hogan with that recording and set him up with his wife to sell that sex tape, but in the end Hogan is probably going to own Gawker.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I saw HH when I was 9 in Stamford CT off of exit 9 by the headquarters. My mom's bf worked at a tshirt screen press around the next street.

Hogan was on a Harley with a bandana and a hulkamania shirt.

I yelled Hulg Hogan ... That nikka looked at me flipped the bird then gave me a thumbs up...
:mjpls:

This was 1990.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I understand all that, that's not my bone of contention. Believe me I am not equating the word cac with the n-word... even though on this forum the intent is the same.

In this case I just believe hogan used the n-word to describe a certain kind of person... the black equivalent of white trash so to speak.

I just don't think he has a hatred towards black ppl. It would have came out already. He's an a$$hole, a bad father, a liar, maybe even a tad prejudice... but I am hesitant to put him up there with John Rocker and David Duke.

I know it's jokes around here but I'm with rock... I really think he was just talking "trash"

I usually don't come into this forum, because I don't really like wrestling (:francis:) but you sir are equivalent to Taxman and the other garbage posters that post in the Locker room.

No he is using the N word to describe all black folk.

That billionaire black guy has a PHD in physics or some shyt and was one of the first black engineers at Boeing. He changed up his career and started doing music.

Like Hogan said, if she gets with a N***** at least let it be a rich one.

It gives you insight into the cac mind. As long as dude is super wealthy, they are willing to drop the white supremacy angle.

Dude is a racist, stop caping for him.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I saw HH when I was 9 in Stamford CT off of exit 9 by the headquarters. My mom's bf worked at a tshirt screen press around the next street.

Hogan was on a Harley with a bandana and a hulkamania shirt.

I yelled Hulg Hogan ... That nikka looked at me flipped the bird then gave me a thumbs up...
:mjpls:

This was 1990.
I feel bad for laughing at this but thats funny as hell. Hogan flipping off kids would have made me a Hulkamaniac for sure as a shorty :pachaha:

fukk him though :birdman:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Hogan is just as racist as anyone else.
HEY, I'VE GOT THE MOST RACIST ARMS IN THE WORLD, BROTHER!

2Jx3teN.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nothing new we dont already know from the transcript from the summer. Except he sounds weirdly coherent when he says it makes it even damning cause it not in some shyt talking jehst way. Like this is how he felt/does feel on the real

All this does is set back any chance for a comeback by a couple of months

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's a weird situation. That dude destroyed Hogan with that recording and set him up with his wife to sell that sex tape, but in the end Hogan is probably going to own Gawker.

Gawker is gonna win the appeal. Hogan's career nor reputation was damaged at all by the sex video being posted. He opened a restaurant and signed with WWE and did tons of PR appearances as a living legend. It didn't stop him from being Hulk Hogan in any fashion. Now, the racist tapes did. But there's no proof tying that to gawker. The racist tapes could have been leaked by the thief even if gawker never got the sex tape.