Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Were you? :sas1:

"I need to hear the full story"...where have I heard that before? :whiteparadise: Oh well, the story did just break at the time....but wait:

He's a "pathological liar, a racist, and a terrible human being"....but you're still a fan? :usure:

Little bit later, MVP drops this tweet:

to which you replied:

Now why on Earth would you take such offense to a tweet that merely states what many black people who are aware of this history of this country are feeling? :jbhmm:

And when called out about it, you had this to say:

Well hot damn, looks like TSC has it's very own Macklemore. :brilliantshawty:

Yeah, I'm sure you fully understand why black men have to be on edge when dealing with your kind. :comeon:

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G wasn't going for it though and had this to say:

to which you replied:

Well looky here, a white person now playing the victim when confronted about their ignorance of race related issues in America. I'm pretty sure I don't have to delve any further on that point. :martin:

But yeah, you were with us the whole time :ehh:

:fohch:

4501609-doctor+doom+2.gif

Consider me in.

Last edited:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i really don't think based on this audio that hogan is one of those racist scum fukks that detests black people. just a guy that would rather his daughter not date young thug. he used the n-word the same way chris rock used the n-word in his "black people vs n----" bit. he's using it to describe to a specific type of person. doesn't mean he isn't as an a$$hole, but it doesn't make him david duke either.

but take from that what you will.:yeshrug:

edit: bret hart in all those interviews even said he never witnessed that kind of behavior from hogan even though he witnessed it from a bunch of others.
This. Anyone with a daughter knows what's up.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nothing new we dont already know from the transcript from the summer. Except he sounds weirdly coherent when he says it makes it even damning cause it not in some shyt talking jehst way. Like this is how he felt/does feel on the real

All this does is set back any chance for a comeback by a couple of months

He just banged that little breezy easy Holly hoe..so he wasn't on drugs, drunk, nothing. He was who he was and that's that. Intriguing words about his own daughter..which is a very overlooked part of this whole charade.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He just a banged that little breezy easy Holly hoe..so he wasn't on drugs, drunk, nothing. He was who he was and that's that. Intriguing words about his own daughter..which is a very overlooked part of this whole charade.

He shytted on her music career too. Some father. :francis:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He just banged that little breezy easy Holly hoe..so he wasn't on drugs, drunk, nothing. He was who he was and that's that. Intriguing words about his own daughter..which is a very overlooked part of this whole charade.
I mean I get being pissed at wasting money on her career....but he needed to keep that shyt about racist to a point to his fukking self

You gon need a heck of an explaining about how he doesnt think this way he wants people to welcome him back and even then it wont be enough

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i really don't think based on this audio that hogan is one of those racist scum fukks that detests black people. just a guy that would rather his daughter not date young thug. he used the n-word the same way chris rock used the n-word in his "black people vs n----" bit. he's using it to describe to a specific type of person. doesn't mean he isn't as an a$$hole, but it doesn't make him david duke either.

but take from that what you will.:yeshrug:

edit: bret hart in all those interviews even said he never witnessed that kind of behavior from hogan even though he witnessed it from a bunch of others.

Dawg,....
Hulk Hogan is the last white person on earth who could ever admit he was a racist.
As a black man authenticated his draw in Mr t.

Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt and I am glad a legend of out community exposed it as well.

Art Barr

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
There are a lot of forums I can post on, but I choose to post here... even though whites are the minority and the word cac is thrown around as liberally as the word "the".

Obviously I'm aware of the connotation and it doesn't offend me. If it did, if I felt that everyone here hated me just for being white... then I wouldn't post here.
If you're White, then why the fukk2are you trying to tell Blacks how to feel about it, much less how YOU feel?:mindblown:

Coli with all the stalker moles. :russ:

I would've just fell back with all this. I'm not 2 pages into the thread and I can see the trouble. Now cac's is racist too.:lolbron:

The equivocation about to be a monster here.:popcorn3:

Keep telling Coli how racist they are to protect Hoegan.

MrSinnister

Daps
I mean I get being pissed at wasting money on her career....but he needed to keep that shyt about racist to a point to his fukking self

You gon need a heck of an explaining about how he doesnt think this way he wants people to welcome him back and even then it wont be enough
He was keeping it to himself. It's just he got played as a mark. It's open season if you let yourself get recorded, and Hoegan has just proved it. Just be careful about what you choose to say to anyone outside of your head. You have no expectation of privacy on the ill shyt.

MrSinnister

Daps
ok, im bout to get negged to death.

but i just want to say, Hogan is just as racist as anyone else. Does it make it right? NO.

But he aint saying shyt that any of our white friends dont say on their personal time and vice versa.

I dont think he HATES blacks per se. I just think hes racist as everybody. I could have easily had this convo with my Dad. If my sister weas fukking a white guy. Mind you I have white friends that I am very fond of, would kill for even. But we do have our prejudices due to the way society is structured. He got caught, and im not apologizing for anything he said. But this shyt is very normal.
Nah, son. I wouldn't give a shyt who my daughter fukks, as long as he never puts his hands on her in a violent way, outside of sex. The shyt that makes ya'll racists is immune to me. I'm racist against racist people and that's it.

MrSinnister

Daps
Were you? :sas1:

"I need to hear the full story"...where have I heard that before? :whiteparadise: Oh well, the story did just break at the time....but wait:

He's a "pathological liar, a racist, and a terrible human being"....but you're still a fan? :usure:

Little bit later, MVP drops this tweet:

to which you replied:

Now why on Earth would you take such offense to a tweet that merely states what many black people who are aware of this history of this country are feeling? :jbhmm:

And when called out about it, you had this to say:

Well hot damn, looks like TSC has it's very own Macklemore. :brilliantshawty:

Yeah, I'm sure you fully understand why black men have to be on edge when dealing with your kind. :comeon:

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G wasn't going for it though and had this to say:

to which you replied:

Well looky here, a white person now playing the victim when confronted about their ignorance of race related issues in America. I'm pretty sure I don't have to delve any further on that point. :martin:

But yeah, you were with us the whole time :ehh:

:fohch:

:deadmanny:

:ban:

When you need to play the victim, about racism, in a population that has just gone through a good act of racist betrayal, how can you even want to stay? I don't get White's obsession with monitoring/stalking Black people and why you all accept it.

It takes too long to look at a poster's history on here. I thought kid was pretty level headed in many WWE topics and shyt. I never knew he had this big of a blind spot. Definitely a mole, who would go back to his people and tell them everything Black pepper think in the most demeaning way possible. I grew up with wiggas, that never fooled me, and became racist as fukk.

Coli needs some spring cleaning.

MrSinnister

Daps
im straight :scust: at some of the shyt im reading here
The caping and mental gymnastics in here are :whew: GOAT level. Okay, now they got their little chip. Now it's okay to be racist if you're daughter fukks another race, because they got some fools to say the dumb shyt and get it cosigned.

Yeah. I see why Coli will never be warriors to defeat White supremacy.:manny:

See it everywhere it aint, and cape for it when they do see it :russ:. White people got your brains melted.

MrSinnister

Daps
Hulk stays going over. Just rename this to the Hulkamania forgiveness thread and tweet it to him. Coli would be on the map forever, and we'd stay being invaded by moderate cacs, who will let us know that we need to get over it.

:eat: