Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

giphy.gif

a web site for black churches is right wing content now? if that's the case all of our grandparents were right wingers.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe I use to some what fukk with these c00ns. That being said they are definitely being funded by some alt right group to spout this, just like the Candance Owen's and Ben Shapiro's. A damn shame

They started doing standup comedy and somehow ended up catering to the conservative crowd. Even changed their YouTube channel name to "Conservative Twins" SMH

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yep. My girl used to listen to them and some other lame ass youtube "celebs" and I honestly never understood the appeal. Not sure how folks ever found their shyt funny. Corny.

Before they started c00ning for revenue, their brand of dumb, over sexualized meathead humour was actually sort of funny for a minute. :ld:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

a web site for black churches is right wing content now? if that's the case all of our grandparents were right wingers.

Black churches?!! The fukk are you talking about?

I posted a link to that thread about the right-wing project veritas, you were all over that thread agreening with right-wing content theand now you are complaining about people posting other right-wing.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
If you listen closely they saying the same shyt that Yvette, Tone and the rest of them nikkas are saying. America first, democrats are bad, immigrants are bad. Hodge twins just catering to white dumbasses, Pinky and the Brain are catering to black dumbasses.

Damn. Yvette and Tone really got you in your feelings.

You give them more press than their supporters.

I find it hilarious.

Relax. Relate. Release.