Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i don't think he's an agent tbh

So you believe Trump has no negative effects on black people ? You believe MLK was a rapist too?
Because he trots out reparations as a mean to pit Blacks against Democrats does not mean hes Black or not an agent. That fits his agenda of sowing discord perfectly.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Youre a fukking agent in here CAC. Your life must be miserable as shyt to come here and pretend to be Black.

LOL and here we go again...should I compile all the times you called me a CAC and then ran when I issued a ban bet on your crackhead bad memory having ass?

clearly i skeeted your brains on your momma's stomach - my pull out game was weak back then...that's my bad.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:picard: he said all that?

shyt

guess I'm in the wrong.

So you believe Trump has no negative effects on black people ? You believe MLK was a rapist too?
Because he trots out reparations as a mean to pit Blacks against Democrats does not mean hes Black or not an agent. That fits his agenda of sowing discord perfectly.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
LOL and here we go again...should I compile all the times you called me a CAC and then ran when I issued a ban bet on your crackhead bad memory having ass?

clearly i skeeted your brains on your momma's stomach - my pull out game was weak back then...that's my bad.

Small dikk low testosterone CAC problems. Never heard this insult as a black man

Tough talk behind the keyboard as usual.

You were pushing right wing narratives that MLK was a rapist and should be eradicated from history.

Keep deflecting

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Small dikk low testosterone CAC problems. Never heard this insult as a black man

Tough talk behind the keyboard as usual.

You were pushing right wing narratives that MLK was a rapist and should be eradicated from history.

Keep deflecting

nikka you been trying to "fight" me, your own father on here for years, shut your little bytch ass all the way the fukk up

And i'm pushing a right wing narrative THAT'S BEEN OUT THERE FOR YEARS!?!

this is why I don't claim you...none of my sons are this bytch made and terrified of white people like you are...

your momma said pick her up some eggs on the way home

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Yup. He went on a rampant when we called him out. He was posting bullshyt aarticles from right wing racists as well. That thread made him wanna fight me only to back out when I told him pull up.

:russ: post that...please...i need to see this.

let's see how deep your crazy can go

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:picard: he said all that?

shyt

guess I'm in the wrong.

:what: do you really think my rep would be in the green if I was on here constantly pushing nonsense like that?

this dude is upset because I walked out on him and his 3 dollar momma back in the 90's after a freaknik after party...i was a different man then and I tried to apologize to him privately but he wants this to play out in public

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They even told the industry they were going to sellout and preceded to sellout and it actually worked...They are damn near the male diamond and silkk c00ning for views....And the Maga supporters eat that shyt up...

• Dap
Reactions: Meh