Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MAGAism/Far Right/alt-right conservatism is the newest hustle. I'm not saying they aren't sincere but I think there is a reason they decided that it was time to start going hard in this shyt after 2016. Its because they know it brings in views and money.

Hell, here in Tennessee where I live I was driving down the road and saw a black family selling tacky ass Trump gear on the side of the road. Not going to insult them and assume they don't have sincere political beliefs but there is money to be made is all I'm saying.

If you want to get views from your ****** cacs, breitbart readers, redpill incels, twitter nazis, and reddit /r/The_Donald posters, this is a way to do it. We had that c00n uncle_hotep pushing his shyt and basically doing the same shyt for views before getting banned.

Exactly I don't why kats don't understand this. After Trumps rally in Orlando last week do you know who was outside selling trump shyt? A black dude with a whole rack of trump hats, t shirts and signs. Dude was racking crazy money too off them dumb white folks.

I was watching the shyt on C-Span like damn that brotha done sold all that shyt in 10 minutes...:mindblown:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Black churches?!! The fukk are you talking about?

I posted a link to that thread about the right-wing project veritas, you were all over that thread agreening with right-wing content theand now you are complaining about people posting other right-wing.

:what: the fukk? nikka you posted a direct link to my post where i linked a black church web site that's what the fukk i'm talking about

and as somebody who doesn't follow project veritas every single video, i just remember when they posted that planned parenthood shyt that made national news (unlike this one) and they exposed some real shyt.

I don't care who they are or what side they lean on, what was on that video spoke for itself

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they’re c00ning for chump change like diamond and silk :snoop:

These c00ns c00n so well you’d think they’re getting top dollar

Here is the thing this is nothing new. You see this everyday in entertainment. You got brothas and sistas on sports shows saying white boy talking points.

Hell look at these rap artist saying this dumb shyt and c00ning it up. Or these female artist selling sex when actually they are nothing like who they pretend to be.

shyt all a hustle and in america its all about selling out to make money.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go read the comments :wow:

"I had a black roommate one time he decided to stop paying rent because his ancestors were slaves. He also was a democrat."

giphy.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
MAGAism/Far Right/alt-right conservatism is the newest hustle. I'm not saying they aren't sincere but I think there is a reason they decided that it was time to start going hard in this shyt after 2016. Its because they know it brings in views and money.

Hell, here in Tennessee where I live I was driving down the road and saw a black family selling tacky ass Trump gear on the side of the road. Not going to insult them and assume they don't have sincere political beliefs but there is money to be made is all I'm saying.

If you want to get views from your ****** cacs, breitbart readers, redpill incels, twitter nazis, and reddit /r/The_Donald posters, this is a way to do it. We had that c00n uncle_hotep pushing his shyt and basically doing the same shyt for views before getting banned.
They literally said in a video a while back that they were gonna get on some maga shyt for the bag.

Either way they're sellout c00ns.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
the fukk? nikka you posted a direct link to my post where i linked a black church web site that's what the fukk i'm talking about

:gucci:

No I did not. I posted a link to @LieutenantDan thread about Project Veritas 'bombshell' report on YouTube and Google.

I didn't post a direct direct link to your post about black churches or whatever the fukk you are talking about, chech the link again.

The issue here is that you don't have a problem with people posting right-wing content that reinforces your bias, but when other people make posts that exposes right-wingers you get angry.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall ever notice how easily some mixed black people(hell even some full black ppl sometimes) love to claim they are black but depending on which customers/audience they have, if its mostly white they are so willing to run over the black race just to put a little cash in their pockets?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No I did not. I posted a link to @LieutenantDan thread about Project Veritas 'bombshell' report on YouTube and Google.

I didn't post a direct direct link to your post about black churches or whatever the fukk you are talking about, chech the link again.

The issue here is that you don't have a problem with people posting right-wing content that reinforces your bias, but when other people make posts that exposes right-wingers you get angry.

that link you posted is strange, it takes you to the latest post in the thread and at the time it was mine about black churches

and the dude posted a news story...he didn't post a random video from some obscure muthafukkas spouting right wing nonsense

two completely different things...what thinking person conflates the two :gucci: