Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
dudes are like 40% white lmfao they picked their side.
MAGAism/Far Right/alt-right conservatism is the newest hustle. I'm not saying they aren't sincere but I think there is a reason they decided that it was time to start going hard in this shyt after 2016. Its because they know it brings in views and money.

Hell, here in Tennessee where I live I was driving down the road and saw a black family selling tacky ass Trump gear on the side of the road. Not going to insult them and assume they don't have sincere political beliefs but there is money to be made is all I'm saying.

If you want to get views from your ****** cacs, breitbart readers, redpill incels, twitter nazis, and reddit /r/The_Donald posters, this is a way to do it. We had that c00n uncle_hotep pushing his shyt and basically doing the same shyt for views before getting banned.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
MAGAism/Far Right/alt-right conservatism is the newest hustle. I'm not saying they aren't sincere but I think there is a reason they decided that it was time to start going hard in this shyt after 2016. Its because they know it brings in views and money.

Hell, here in Tennessee where I live I was driving down the road and saw a black family selling tacky ass Trump gear on the side of the road. Not going to insult them and assume they don't have sincere political beliefs but there is money to be made is all I'm saying.

If you want to get views from your ****** cacs, breitbart readers, redpill incels, twitter nazis, and reddit /r/The_Donald posters, this is a way to do it. We had that c00n uncle_hotep pushing his shyt and basically doing the same shyt for views before getting banned.

I mean they saw Youtube money dried up, and bodybuilding is full of racist so they just found a new lane to make more money off their existing base + getting new fans. Either way dudes been corny.

They went from fitness vids, to making food review vids, to becoming comedians, now this

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I mean they saw Youtube money dried up, and bodybuilding is full of racist so they just found a new lane to make more money off their existing base + getting new fans. Either way dudes been corny.

They went from fitness vids, to making food review vids, to becoming comedians, now this
Yep. My girl used to listen to them and some other lame ass youtube "celebs" and I honestly never understood the appeal. Not sure how folks ever found their shyt funny. Corny.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yep. My girl used to listen to them and some other lame ass youtube "celebs" and I honestly never understood the appeal. Not sure how folks ever found their shyt funny. Corny.

I watched em when I first got into weightlifting but then stumbled on Chris Jones and bushed the Hodge twins, this was like 2012 or something.