Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Glad I could give you a laugh. Spreading MAGA shyt for the bag is quite hilarious.

You did sir :smile: Thank you.

I don't watch her like that -- but I don't recall any MAGA Shyt being spread.

3783303.gif

But carry on. I love the way you lie and fangirl over them.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You know damn well she put that on as a prop.

At no point has Breaking Brown told blacks to support or vote for Trump.

It's sad they have to lie on the woman.

It's plenty things to say about her -- and many things she does that annoy -- but lying saying she is republican and she's MAGA and supports Trump says more about those who lie and say that about her -- than her.

It's bytchmade.

Daps

It's plenty things to say about her -- and many things she does that annoy -- but lying saying she is republican and she's MAGA and supports Trump says more about those who lie and say that about her -- than her.

It's bytchmade.

I posted that to be funny, I’ve never stated that she said any of that shyt. I don’t like her strictly because she’s a hater, nothing more.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
that link you posted is strange, it takes you to the latest post in the thread and at the time it was mine about black churches

:mjlol:

and the dude posted a news story...he didn't post a random video from some obscure muthafukkas spouting right wing nonsense

In the OP, he posted a link to a news story directly from Project Veritas website.

Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam – Project Veritas

And I know Project Veritas are not some random obscure group spouting right wing, they are actually worse than that, because there are a lot of people like who think they are legitimate source of information even congressman retweeted their stories.

Project Vertitas are the same group who wanted to defend that racist child molester Roy Moore by planting a fake allegation against him to discredit his accusers, thankfully it backfired on them and Roy Moore lost his senate race.

A conservative group tried to plant a fake Roy Moore allegation in the Washington Post. It failed.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I mean she's literally on the board of a front group that's funded by a white nationalists, it's not like it's far off

It's bytchmade.