Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Y'all purposely go out and search for right wing content

@dj-method-x @Nicole0416

Look at our favorite agent in here doing damage control already and juelzing.

Can we get this agent CAC banned already ? Hes proven himself to be an agent several times already. He's here to push reparations as a talking point against Democrats, but now hes conflicted when hes faced against a Republican speaking against reparations.

Someone please forward this video to Yvette and Tariq and see their reactions closely. They will downplay or have the same reaction as this agent

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
i don't think he's an agent tbh

@dj-method-x @Nicole0416

Can we get this agent CAC banned already ? Hes proven himself to be an agent several times already. He's here to push reparations as a talking point against Democrats, but now hes conflicted when hes faced against a Republican speaking against reparations.

Someone please forward this video to Yvette and Tariq and see their reactions closely. They will downplay or have the same reaction as this agent

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
how bad does life have to get for you to hate yourself and your history (past & present)
when alot of your supporters and people putting money in your pocket are non-black I would say that is what happens
When did mixed race people become black?
you identify as a ADOS and really asking this?

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
@dj-method-x @Nicole0416

:russ:That's right bytch nikka, I told your ass to get in here and you listened to your father like the b*stard child I abandoned decades ago.

How in the fukk am I an agent because I don't understand how y'all even find this shyt? who are these two nikkas?!? :mindblown:

and what talking points am I using against reparations, the fukk is your black redneck dumbass talking about now!? you mean me co-signing this video the other day?