Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
its not even for a reason. its just logic. a chinese person cant view a haifu as chinese even if the blasian does. sure he is, in their mind they are, and chinese people may accept them as chinese, but at the end of the day, theyre still a third category. its really not that hard to grasp. i use the milk chocolate analogy because its really just that.

in america, you need to pick, but the in the real world there is no picking, youre a third party and thats that. 7 billion people can tell you that.

maybe thats why american politics struggle with only 2 parties and cant even imagine being a third or fourth, meanwhile other WESTERN countries have hella spectrums.

So we're the stupid ones and everyone else knows whats up..if no one else will recognizes them why should we?
Sure, a half Chinese doesn't look Chinese. I get that..but neither does a half caste Black look truly Black so your argument falls flat. This idea that somehow mixed people resemble and must be accepted by full blooded Black people is false and quite racist.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
its not even for a reason. its just logic. a chinese person cant view a haifu as chinese even if the blasian does. sure he is, in their mind they are, and chinese people may accept them as chinese, but at the end of the day, theyre still a third category. its really not that hard to grasp. i use the milk chocolate analogy because its really just that.

in america, you need to pick, but the in the real world there is no picking, youre a third party and thats that. 7 billion people can tell you that.

maybe thats why american politics struggle with only 2 parties and cant even imagine being a third or fourth, meanwhile other WESTERN countries have hella spectrums.
lol that's what you are a nikka who thinks everywhere else is good but America type nikka. can't take you seriously.
So we're the stupid ones and everyone else knows whats up..if no one else will recognizes them why should we?
Sure, a half Chinese doesn't look Chinese. I get that..but neither does a half caste Black look truly Black so your argument falls flat. This idea that somehow mixed people resemble and must be accepted by full blooded Black people is false and quite racist.
How about you worry about what your tribe does and worry less on what us ADOS believe and do buddy.

Stop thinking every nikka needs to follow each other's rules. Cause surprise, were not going to

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i am agreeing with you.

and thinking america is the standard when everyone in the world recently moved to america is hilarious. bu bu bu why you against america, nikka america is nothing more than a country full of immigrants

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Full blooded black people? What makes one full blooded black?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
so chocolate milk is a contradiction to you?
Chocolate is an adjective, there's only one noun there bub

"He's not black" and "he's both" seem to be a contradiction to me.
I changed this quote and replaced black with white. does this make sense?
It would be true in places where it was true. In America, folk rarely consider, call or think of folk with a Black parent as White. They are ALWAYS considered Black.

There are some other places where they'd be considered both, and other places where they'd be considered neither. But that's not most of America.

in Korea hes considered both. just like japan they have the word haifu. which means half, get it half-u.
The word my Japanese friends use is "happa", I thought? But that isn't American culture.

so you think Tiger would consider himself black if he grown up in Thailand, then why do all those half black half asian athletes consider themselves japanese or chinese :usure:
I didn't say Tiger would consider himself Black in Thailand. I don't know what Thai society does with that shyt.

so all of a sudden youve gone from " in america they are black" but when I mention thats culturally not scientific, you all of a sudden state its impossible for them to see themselves as japanese or chinese culturally? youre being bias and not seeing it, open your eyes. but the truth of the matter is, no matter whom they associate with culturally, they are biracial, point blank period. Ms Japan sees herself as japanese despite being half black, and americans see her as black, but the truth of the matter is, shes both. and thats that.
Race IS cultural, not scientific, say the actual scientists you're trying to rely on:

Racial purity is 'scientifically meaningless,' say 8,000 geneticists

Human ancestry correlates with language and reveals that race is not an objective genomic classifier

That second link is especially interesting because they find that scientifically, the best fit produces 21 different genetic groupings (though there were no Cushytes in their sample so they admit perhaps it should be 22). However, when you look at the actual data you see that mathematically every choice from 11 groupings to 30+ groupings was almost equally valid. There's so much crossover that scientifically you can divy up the human species in lots of different ways. The traditional races DON'T come out that way though.

Race means something, but it means something because of culture, not genetics.

as far as i know those men were all biracial, but once they had children with a black woman, those kids are majority black. they just have an admixture of black. just like Halle's kids are white with admixture of black. Same with Ali's kids. I know youve seen the pic.
But when Booker T. Washington was born, no one said, "You're not Black, so what are you doing in a slave family?" When W.E.B. DuBois was going to Fisk or Booker T. was going to Hampton, no one said, "What is this White guy doing at our school"? When Booker T. Washington became the first Black man to have an official dinner with the president at the White House, the racists didn't say, "Ah, he's mixed, not Black, that's okay" and the Black folk didn't say, "He's mixed, not Black, he's not really the first Black man there." When W.E.B. DuBois was put in charge of managing the Encyclopedia Africana, when he became a citizen of Ghana, when he was given an official state funeral there after he died, no one said, "Why you doing all that for a non-Black man?"

Anyone claiming that Booker T. Washington, or W.E.B. DuBois, or Malcolm X, or Bob Marley, etc. "wasn't Black" has a real problem with history.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Used to watch these dudes when I was a youngin and first started lifting. We're they ever exposed for using roids or were they actually all Natty? They used to stuff themselves with junk food and their body fat always looked low:ohhh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
you know damn well what i mean.

It would be true in places where it was true. In America
I stopped here. In america they believe jesus christ is the lord, doesn't mean its true.

There are some other places where they'd be considered both, and other places where they'd be considered neither. But that's not most of America.
most places if not almost all, its both. again, just because your country is stupid, doesnt make it factual. the truth of the matter is, theyre both.

The word my Japanese friends use is "happa", I thought? But that isn't American culture.
that's hawaii, not japan.

Hāfu - Wikipedia

then what do you call this. and why do we go by them.

Haplogroup - Wikipedia

we are redefining race currently. its no longer social as we now have the science to pinpoint closer.

But when Booker T. Washington was born, no one said, "You're not Black, so what are you doing in a slave family?" When W.E.B. DuBois was going to Fisk or Booker T. was going to Hampton, no one said, "What is this White guy doing at our school"? When Booker T. Washington became the first Black man to have an official dinner with the president at the White House, the racists didn't say, "Ah, he's mixed, not Black, that's okay" and the Black folk didn't say, "He's mixed, not Black, he's not really the first Black man there." When W.E.B. DuBois was put in charge of managing the Encyclopedia Africana, when he became a citizen of Ghana, when he was given an official state funeral there after he died, no one said, "Why you doing all that for a non-Black man?"

Anyone claiming that Booker T. Washington, or W.E.B. DuBois, or Malcolm X, or Bob Marley, etc. "wasn't Black" has a real problem with history.
because during those times they were considered black, just like black wasn't even called black, it was called negro, but the same way we no longer use negro, we no longer call them black. they're biracial. i dont think they even used that term back in those days. one drop rule, which is fukking outdated.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps

It would be true in places where it was true. In America, folk rarely consider, call or think of folk with a Black parent as White. They are ALWAYS considered Black.

I didn't say Tiger would consider himself Black in Thailand. I don't know what Thai society does with that shyt.

Race IS cultural, not scientific, say the actual scientists you're trying to rely on:

Racial purity is 'scientifically meaningless,' say 8,000 geneticists

Human ancestry correlates with language and reveals that race is not an objective genomic classifier

That second link is especially interesting because they find that scientifically, the best fit produces 21 different genetic groupings (though there were no Cushytes in their sample so they admit perhaps it should be 22). However, when you look at the actual data you see that mathematically every choice from 11 groupings to 30+ groupings was almost equally valid. There's so much crossover that scientifically you can divy up the human species in lots of different ways. The traditional races DON'T come out that way though.

Race means something, but it means something because of culture, not genetics.

This whole mixed people aren't black narrative is pushed by dark brothas with rejection and envy issues. Dealt with it first hand my whole life and only my grandma is mixed with white. I had a friend who straight used to breakdown like " it's so much easier for you, they don't treat you the same as me:damn:.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
would you ask a nigerian or congolese this question?
No, but if I was in their country I wouldn’t be trying to change the rules.

This whole “full fledged” black argument is a slippery slope; especially when it comes to AA’s. The overwhelming majority of us have European in us. Are we full fledged?

There’s a reason we have the rules we have on “blackness” here in the US. As a half immigrant, you’re entitled to believe and go by what you want, but you can’t come here and try to make the rules; especially to the native population.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No, but if I was in their country I wouldn’t be trying to change the rules.

This whole “full fledged” black argument is a slippery slope; especially when it comes to AA’s. The overwhelming majority of us have European in us. Are we full fledged?

There’s a reason we have the rules we have on “blackness” here in the US. As a half immigrant, you’re entitled to believe and go by what you want, but you can’t come here and try to make the rules; especially to the native population.
meanwhile im an american with an american creole parent. so what are you talking about?

the reason I can, is because I have been to a place where black is actually black. imo, a person with 2 black parents is black. if one parent is white, they are what they are, biracial. can a biracial person have a black child, of course. just like a biracial person can have a white child (see Halle). but that isnt what we were talking about. we were talking about the twins, whom are biracial. one parent is white, and the other is black. is this true or false? do we just negate their mother? are you telling me black men can come out of white vaginas?