Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Eh.

What is your complete criteria for black black? Naw, let’s open the Hornets nest a bit. Is Yvette Carnell black to you?

:francis:

Both my parents are Black Black..no trace of white or other in my family:manny:

But since the point people are trying to make is that if you somehow look Black, no matter what you are then your'e Black:mjlol:
Yvette doesnt look satisfactorily Black to me, she has recent white in her so I dont exactly view her the same way I would a Black woman that looks like Mary J Blige, Kelly Rowland or Michelle Obama etc:yeshrug:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:francis:

Both my parents are Black Black..no trace of white or other in my family:manny:

But since the point people are trying to make is that if you somehow look Black, no matter what you are then your'e Black:mjlol:
Yvette doesnt look satisfactorily Black to me, she has recent white in her so I dont exactly view her the same way I would a Black woman that looks like Mary J Blige, Kelly Rowland or Michelle Obama etc:yeshrug:
All I needed to see. If that’s how you feel, that’s how you feel. That’s not how it is in America. Here, she’s a black woman. :mjlol: Satisfactory black? Talk about divisive. Nah, that wouldn’t fly here. It couldn’t fly here, as you’d be counting out numerous blacks here.

Let’s keep it a buck; you don’t consider most or any AA “black black” huh?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
All I needed to see. If that’s how you feel, that’s how you feel. That’s not how it is in America. Here, she’s a black woman. :mjlol: Satisfactory black? Talk about divisive. Nah, that wouldn’t fly here. It couldn’t fly here, as you’d be counting out numerous blacks here.

Let’s keep it a buck; you don’t consider most or any AA “black black” huh?
He'd rather let a dark skin African immigrant get reparations before a light skin ADOS. nikkas is trying to define eligibility by skintone now

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Note that @Tommy Knocks has three times failed to respond to the scientific paper titled, "Race is not an objective genomic classification"

Note that @Tommy Knocks continues to try to advocate for categories of "pure black", "black with white admixture", "mixed", and "white with black admixture", and claims they're rooted in science, but ignores the 8,000 genetic scientists that say such categories are "scientifically meaningless."

By your definition of Black an African immigrant would get reparations and the ADOS Hodge twins wouldn't, so there goes that argument.

Of course, if reparations is made specifically for slavery, then it will be restricted to ADOS ancestry and your desire to define "Black" won't be a factor. The details will have to be worked out of course, but whatever they are, if it's decided on slavery then the Hodge twins had more ADOS ancestry than you do, so your definition of Blackness ain't the criteria.

If reparations is more generally reparations for the discrimination of the Black experience, not just slavery but segregation, redlining, discrimination, and all that shyt, then the Hodge twins are descendants of that legacy too. The majority of their ancestors would have faced that.
I had you ignore for basketball reasons and your lebron stannery. But I had to tak eyou off to see you give the ether to this Dumbass Tommy:wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I didn't fail nothing. youre arguing admixtures and I have no idea why.
Look at the exact sentence quoted as an example in your linked definition:

"This is a pure product; there are no admixtures."

So I show you 8,000 scientists telling you there is NO scientific meaning to racial purity, and you're STILL trying to talk about "pure" Black people versus "admixed" Black people?

huh? ADOS are the ones to get reparations, not black african immigrants. :wtf:
It obviously depends, but if you believe that, then why are you acting like your definition of Black matters one bit for the reparations discussion?

And are you going to keep claiming their mama was White even after I repeatedly pointed out to you that that wasn't possible?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this nikka tommy gotta be the top 10 dumbest mf on this board:wow:

So I show you 8,000 scientists telling you there is NO scientific meaning to racial purity, and you're STILL trying to talk about "pure" Black people versus "admixed" Black people?

It obviously depends, but if you believe that, then why are you acting like your definition of Black matters one bit for the reparations discussion?

And are you going to keep claiming their mama was White even after I repeatedly pointed out to you that that wasn't possible?
I have a response to this, but before I continue.....do you believe what the above says. If so I yield.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Did I dap it? I generally ain't had a problem with you on this board, there only been 1-2 other times that we had to throw hands.
k. just making sure, cause that was one of the funniest most emotional comments I'd ever seen. a board full of naps and lyon workers, but Im in the top 10. stop with the hyperboles. ffs. now you know why i keep things simple and try not to engage or memorize folks resume on here. its just foolish.

i dont recall ever going toe to toe with you, but i really dont memorize things from here, I just post quick and move on. im more of a post than read type user. sorry. some things will catch my attention for awhile tho, for example now.

anyways, back to the debate.......

incorrect, what I am saying is that blacks can have admixtures while still being black. everyone has admixtures and those scientists are doing nothing more than confirming that (heck sicilians have black in them and?). but thats not what we're talking about here. we are talking about biracials, not folks with 1/16th native. I can not confirm btw that thats the hodge's mom, it looks like their grandma (black side). I have to do more research on that because as far as I know their mother is white. I used to follow them back in the day and thats what I remember, but I havent followed them since I lived in canada and that was like 2011. Ill have to do some youtube searching old videos to confirm further. so with that... pending.

I don't believe biracials should get reparations, esp those with a white parent. what about you? where do you draw the line? who should or shouldnt?

anyways, now its my early morning, just sipped a beer and now its time to power down and go to sleep. tbc.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't believe biracials should get reparations, esp those with a white parent. what about you? where do you draw the line? who should or shouldnt?
If the reparations are slavery reparations, then anyone with ADOS ancestry should get them. Depending on how they are distributed, how much could be a consequence of how much ADOS ancestry you have. Proving that could be a bytch though so to be merciful I think it would be valid to only have to prove back to 1920 or something like that.

If the reparations are more general reparations for all the shyt Black people have suffered in this country up to today, then all Black people should be eligible. What you are eligible for could depend on how long your family been in the country. Then again, America has massively profited off of Caribbean and South American slaves and off of Africans as well, so it's not like Black people all over the world don't deserve reparations from this country.